• I thought I had eclectic tastes... but he puts me to shame.... always waiting for his next post... but it has been too long now... I'm getting withdrawals

LOL, I ended up scrolling through most of his posts and may have read about 3-4. Just TOO MUCH IN YA FACE BLA BLA
    I"M SO FUCKIN FANTASTIC, SAD STORY, POST SEXY PICS< LAUGH LAUGH POST MORE MUSIC VIDS FUNNY STORY...rinse and repeat.
    All the while I'm searching through 4 pages, for a post by Gina..
    I didn't have enough hours in the day to read them all in any case.
    I do hope he's alright and not been subjected to bullying here or elsewhere.
    I really don't get it, why people don't just live and let live. :gay:love:blah:blah:blah

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• https://i.imgur.com/xXeUc.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com

• https://i.imgur.com/MEbN6.jpg

• https://i.imgur.com/5O9kR.jpg

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• Official Post

https://i.imgur.com/5O9kR.jpg

I love this. You have great tastes in music. <3