I have finally concluded that my Aussie girlfriend ghositng me was wrong...

• Official Post

I'm sorry, but I just have to post this -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:rofl

That's hilarious!

• You know what I say to people like that... Fuck em ....

You keeping this thing alive and at the fore of your mind doesn't let you see the beauty of the future..

Sometimes it is better to just cut them out, they are the past.... and perhaps not supposed to be in your future.... might be easier said than done...but once you get on with the future, chances are the truth of what was or is to be, will become clear..... and you will probably be happier.... and for fuck sake.... go out and have some protected casual sex man!!

• ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------giphy.gif

Maybe.... hmmmm... yes... maybe you could get a call girl.... then it is not casual sex... it is business....

• You know what I say to people like that... Fuck em ....

You keeping this thing alive and at the fore of your mind doesn't let you see the beauty of the future..

Sometimes it is better to just cut them out, they are the past.... and perhaps not supposed to be in your future.... might be easier said than done...but once you get on with the future, chances are the truth of what was or is to be, will become clear..... and you will probably be happier.... and for fuck sake.... go out and have some protected casual sex man!!

I appreciate your advice...

But I don't actually think what she did to me was wrong....

I was being totally negative at the time she first "ghosted" me....

I was being a gigantic baby.

She couldn't deal with me.

Also - There were things which came out of the period in which she "ghosted" me, which needed to occur.

Very important things........

In actuality, it all worked out perfectly....

I think bad things happen when you only view things in a self-centered way..........

Like omg! Just remembering how I was acting towards her before she "ghosted" me..... I am SO thankful she did!!!

How could I expect her to had deal with such negativity!

And again...... She hasn't really ghosted me : P

It's complicated

• I sense an underlying tone of anger in your response...

Casual sex

I don't have a problem with it...

So long as it is what each person wants and it is not an objectification thing....but that is my standing....

I do find the side effects of it a little disappointing... things like abortion because you were a dumb ass, STDs because you were a dumb ass but that is not the act... that is the dumb ass human factor...

The morality of it.... well your morals are probably different to mine....and yet ultimately the same

mine run along the lines of........ do unto others as you'd have them do unto you ..... and I am all about giving pleasure and fun..

Your opinion on the subject is just that, yours... I will always make a joke about it with you....

The only time you have to worry about me being serious is if I am looking you dead in the eye and using the word fuck very sternly....

Am I wrong for being such (as the western terminology has it) a hedonist.... no.... why?? because you are looking for just as much pleasure from your life as I am... we just travel different plains to find those things we find pleasurable. Neither is wrong or right

However in my minds eye.. you to me are not right .... this is ultimately a skewed perception though as I only know your online persona...

• Sexual pleasure is not love.

Sexual pleasure is ONLY a biological-mechanical function which is there to motivate us to reproduce. Nothing else. Nothing more.

It is NOT love. It is no more "loving" than doing heroin is.

It is merely a bio-mechanical bodily function which we have in our bodies to motivate us to reproduce.

And to use it any other way is meaningless nonsense.

Pure.... selfish.... meaningless..... nonsense.

To use the pleasure you get from sexual arousal for something other than reproduction is no different from the abuse of drugs like heroin, cocaine, etc.

• I feel the same way Reilly. I don't want to ever have casual sex.

I'm never going to have it either.

Society has been brainwashed to see casual/recreational sex as like....... some kind of testament of "love".........

But it's only our relation between sex, babies, marriage, etc... which make us think that casual recreational sex is like....... some kind of powerful testament of love or something....

Or bond.

But it is not.

It's only our subconscious correlation between sex - babies - marriage ... which fool us into thinking that.

I call recreational sex (sex not to reproduce).... the "illusion of intimacy".

And any sexual feelings as well.

It fools us into thinking that we are bonded to someone who we have sex with..... again, because of our subconscious correlation between sex, babies, marriage. But recreational sex provides literally NONE of those things.

In fact it provides NOTHING.

It is nothing.

It's an illusion.

And that will lead to VERY dangerous things.

Sexual objectification.

My Aussie gf has been a victim to that.... She was actually legally and technically raped by a Russian Mafia gangster. He coerced her into sucking his penis in Goa, India.

By telling her that if she didn't suck his penis, he would sell her into human slavery.

She was nothing more than a sex object to him.

And that is what happens when you let people see you as a sex object - they treat you as one.

She has had more experiences like that.

Pretty sure all of her past "sexual relationships" were like really nothing more than sexual objectification.

• It's actually me learning about her past "sexual" history which has gotten me to start thinking this way about this stuff.

I remember what got me along this path was imagining having recreational sex with her.... : P............... and just feeling how pointless and selfish and disgusting the idea was.

Really just me being a totally and complete and utter pervert.

That is what really got me started thinking this way.

• My Aussie gf has been a victim to that.... She was actually legally and technically raped by a Russian Mafia gangster. He coerced her into sucking his penis in Goa, India.

It actually turns out that they had planned to get MARRIED.... right before he did that to her.

He had just bought her a ring.

: P

And then all of the sudden, he raped her. By forcing her to suck his penis.

She told me she was forced, and she didn't like it.

That is a clear example of an "illusion of intimacy".

He only valued her as his "sex object".

This is very real guys