Have you ever got to a point in ur life where you just stopped, and asked yourself, "What am I doing"?

• As in.....

What am I doing? Why am I here doing what I'm doing?

Because I have just reached that point just a few seconds ago.

Like .....

This woman who I loved is not talking to me, and she won't tell me why... she seems to rather just fuck with my head.

I'm trying to become a part of the Le Bon family by spamming Simon Le Bon's daughter's Twitter account.

None of the people have I mentioned so far is talking to me.

My gf seems more like a dungeon torturer, than anything else right now.

The Le Bon's are DEAD SILENT.

I have been posting on Simon Le Bon's daughter's Twitter account for a few months now. 2 or 3 I think.

They haven't blocked me.

Which is cool : P

But like.... I have just reached a point a few minutes ago where I was working on a data hybridization for my AI music bot........ to allow multiple people to hybridize all of their AI data.... kind of like mating?

And I just reached a point where I just simply asked myself -

What am I doing?

...... Existentially.

It was a completely existential "What am I doing?"

Like..... "What the fuck am I doing?"

Why am I here?

What am I doing?

I wondered what is the point of literally *everything* in my life.

What the point of my life is.

The point of my life is to live for others.

I know that.....

I hope those people talk to me eventually.

My gf and the Le Bon's.

Regarding ICOM....

I am infinitely grateful for you guys.

You guys being here right now makes me know that everything is working fine.

<3

I feel like I have been taking you guys for granted?

And just simply ignoring you guys?

: l

You guys are actually my core family, believe it or not.

<3

• To pontificate -

I think that family is the core of all existence.

Without family, nothing means anything, really....

I'm not sure that you can have any kind of stable relationship with anyone without some kind of support base...... like a family.

Family is very important.

People who will tolerate you.

• Yo! Time to get a grip, go inside and soul search. You are way too focussed on relying on others for your own happiness and believe me it can only lead to disillusion.
    I lost all my family (and friends), most dying in my arms weighing less than 70 pounds..
    Been let down by most others who said they'd always be there for me and fuck them all!!

I get a creepy feeling whenever I read your posts... brrrr so self centred :huh:

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• Yo! Time to get a grip, go inside and soul search. You are way too focussed on relying on others for your own happiness and believe me it can only lead to disillusion.
    I lost all my family (and friends), most dying in my arms weighing less than 70 pounds..
    Been let down by most others who said they'd always be there for me and fuck them all!!

I get a creepy feeling whenever I read your posts... brrrr so self centred :huh:

I posted this like... forever ago.