Sippy....You ever seen one of these?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought this would be something you might know about, Sippy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com

That's cool!

• I think so too! I have always loved little radio telephones. My first "cell phone" was in an attaché case. I had to listen for a clear channel (everyone could listen in on the conversations) and address the operator "2654 to base" "2654 base here" "I would like to call 555-1212 please" and the call would go through.