Jam with your thoughts

• Official Post

Just a place to send off your thoughts .

In a literal sense, what is a thought? Is it a physical thing? It's own entity? Where do our thoughts really come from? At the lowest levels, where do thoughts begin ... before you even know you will think them?

Do we control our thoughts or do we just interpret and filter them as they come in - essentially acting on some and ignoring others as they come flying in, non-stop?

Thoughts interesting if you think about them (haha) . Do thoughts control us or do we control them. Both maybe?

Some people are tortured by their thought. Their thoughts can be like a radio that won't shut off. I'd guess schizophrenic people are in that situation. What is causing their thoughts?

Anyway. This thread if for releasing your thoughts into the wild. Anything you'd like.

My thoughts right now. I'm thinking about what I always think people are always good at heart. Is that a major flaw, or is it compassion for others? I don't know. It can probably be dangerous in some ways.

Like, what if I tried to give a homeless person a few dollars and they just shove me into an oncoming truck -which does happen. I guess how we perceive others is related to how we think we are. We probably tend to think that other people will think and reason like we do. Totally unrealistic.. but I think it's true.

• Odd that you should post this, GG. I have been thinking about the same topic. I hear the voice of God in my head and I don't think I'm crazy, so I've been researching what thinking is. People think vocally. They hear their own voice inside their head. Sooo I thought....if that is so....then how do def people think? I mean def sense birth. According to Google (I Googled it.) def people think in sign language!!! Cool!! So we all hear...or feel.....voices/sign language in our heads....so I'm not crazy....I think.

8)

• Official Post

Odd that you should post this, GG. I have been thinking about the same topic. I hear the voice of God in my head and I don't think I'm crazy, so I've been researching what thinking is. People think vocally. They hear their own voice inside their head. Sooo I thought....if that is so....then how do def people think? I mean def sense birth. According to Google (I Googled it.) def people think in sign language!!! Cool!! So we all hear...or feel.....voices/sign language in our heads....so I'm not crazy....I think.

8)

It really is fascinating. Most people don't even think about stuff like this... and take things for granted.

• ALL I CAN SAY IS

NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS

PEOPLE HAVE PERSONAS OFTEN SOME OF THE ONES THAT SEEM NICE LATER YOU FIND OUT HOW HORRIBLE THEY REALLY WERE

THEN AGAIN SOME SNOTTY PEOPLE YOU THOUGHT WERE HORRIBLE GAVE LOADS OF MONEY TO HELP LITTLE KIDS OUT OF GUILT FOR ABUSING THEM WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER....

YOU CAN'T KNOW WHO THE FAKE FACES REALLY ARE UNLESS YOU TEST THEM BY KNOWING THEM AND LETTING THEM CLOSER TO YOU

I WOULDN'T DO IT

SMIRK

• I have helped people and then they stabbed me in the back and I asked why the fuck did you stab me you fucker

they say they never liked me or they just don't know why or they refuse to talk to me

why is you fall in love and do so many things so intamate with some one and later you hate their cuts and some people beat them up

oh love ends badly sometimes or all the times

who are you.....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think many people have to hide tthings about themselves and are torttured by the abuses that dented their heads so they did damage out of anger to others and hide what they did or even still do

some people like being devious just to know they get away with doing bad things and no one knows it was them....some people hate you if you are kind they hate that they are not kind in their own heart so they hate you for what you have while they don't have it

humans are often simple while seeming to be complex

I avoid humans

I prefer dogs and cats.....

• my father was a true psycopth

so he appeared so nice and kind and very funny

and if they only knew

he would change on a dime and be so dark and evil it scared the whole family

we all had to back any lie he made up or pay a hellish price of long term mental abuse with the threat of being hit by him at some point if he got more pissed at you

while young I was amazed to watch him all the time he was a master salesman selling millions in health and death insurance lol

He could cry at will and act happy just as fast it was making me confused that I couldn't fake it like him

monkey see monkey do

I am not alone a large number of people are raised by a parent or two that were like my two

so you know they have to turn out slightly warped

Lucky me I have empathy

so once I researched my father and learned what he was I knew I was not like him and never would be

I was so glad

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

when computers first came out we watched people love their persona and avatar

we knew they were not real and we were not real so everyone was role playing

very few were the real thing

so we humans are actors

out of touch with self we live twisted and warped lives and find other do the same

nothing is as it seems

is a very important saying for life

• we all have met somone so nice and sweet people pull them over on the street

to say you are so sweet

they seem like fake candy that tastes horrible

some use that persona as a way to fight the evil and meaness they refuse to bow to the evil world and be a shining light of love and compassion and yet they appear plastic and fake no matter how deeply rel they are

the contrast is what makes even them look bad in a basically dark world

raw animal emotions are part of the human

wild lust under control leaks out in warped ways

when you put a pid on the pressure cooker you know pressures will build

you can't know how that steam will blow out and what form it maay take

30 plus years on the fornt lines dealing with massive numbers of humans you see deep trending and they all seem like warped clones in time you wonder if you are also a clone....

Matrix ???

the cell phones made us see how really distant and cold hartedwe really are

these phones were amazing what they did to people

I was watching as I tend to pay attention to very tiny tiny details

I see patterns of energy and don't even think of it this way it is more a knowing or empathic method or feeling

let me tell you this

most people throw off some nasty energy juice and it is the fake cover they wear

I can't hardly be around large groups I get so so upset and nervous insaide like I took a overdose of speed and it will kill me soon

I can manage one or two or even a few

have you noticed leaving a new person and feeling like they made you feel this weird way.....then you are seeing your own empatic pick up of their energy

this is where trust your gut came from

we have a inner knowing often times if we can be quiet for a few seconds we can find out that this is not for us walk away Rene

• SCREAMMMMMMM IS MY MOCKING ALL THE FAKE PERSONAS AND USUSALLY I NEVER LOG IN AND PLAY THE GAME LIKE THE OTHERS

I NEVER LIKED ANY AUTORITY FIGURES OF AUTORITY AT ALL

I TOLD THEM WHILE I WAS YOUNG

LOOK I WAS BORN AND NO ONE ASKED ME TO AGREE TO ALL THESE STUPID RULES LAWS AND SOCIAL AGREEMENTS

BUTT I AM TELLING YOU RIGHT NOW I REFUSE TO EVER AGREE AND YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT SO EVER

I STICK TO THIS TO THIS DAY YET TO SURVIVE YOU MUST COMPLY AND LIVE WITHIN THE DARK CAVES AS A SLAVE

THEY CLAIM THE USA IS FREE THEY ARE LIARS

THE UK STILL RULES US WE NEVER GOT AWAY CLEAN AND THEY SET BANKING UP AND 1933 THEY MADE SURE THE FIX WAS IN DEEP

SO WE ARE THE UK LIGHT REALLY

THE NEW TEENAGER WITH FLAWS

MOST HISTORY IS HIS STORY

MEN LIE AND EMBELLISH ALWAYS

SO OUR HISTORY IS IN FACT A PACK OF LIES AND WE SLOWLY KEEP FINDING OUT THE TRUTH

ONE DAY WE WILL KNOW WHO KILLED KENNEDY AND DID 911

LAUGHING

WE LIVE IN MENTAL CONFORMITY

THE CELL PHONES MOVED US LIKE THE COMPUTERS DID TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF THHE BORG <<<

SYSTEMATICALLY THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING US MORE AND MORE SOULESS AND HAVING NO CARE FOR OTHERS

WE SEE IT IN EACH NEW GENERATION

WE SEE IT FINALLY IN OUT NEWS MEDIA THEY ARE ALL LYING SACKS OF SHIT

IF YOU ARE KIND AND TRY TO MAINTAIN BEING THIS WAY YOU WILL GET HIT WITH ROCKS TO YOUR HEAD

AND MAYBE DEAD

BUTT THEN AGAIN YOU ARE BEING REAL SO YOU HAVE THAT

BAD ACTORS IN THIS CRAPPY PLAY I THINK

• What goes around comes around. Yeah, but what if it dont? Then where the fuck did it go?

I think the saying is actually “you get what you deserve“..

• What goes around comes around. Yeah, but what if it dont? Then where the fuck did it go?

I DON'T ALWAYS BUY INTO KARMA

IT ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE THE BAD GUY GET AWAY WITH EVERYTHING

YET I QUIT BEING BAD BECAUSE THE RISK OF THE BARED MOTEL WAS TOO HIGH AND I FELT I HAD BEEN SUPER STUPID AND OUT OF CONTROL FOR TOO LONG

I AM LUCKY I ALWAYS WAS A HARD WORKER AND NOT AFRAID TO DO SOME PRETTY BAD JOBS LIKE CLEANING TOILETS FOR A LIVING I OFTEN MENTION

AS I AGE OUT I DO LOOK BACK AND NOTE SOME OF THE VERY BAD THINGS I HAVE DONE

THEN I LOOK AT ALL THE HELL I WRNT THROUGH IN THIS LIFE AND YOU KNOW

I CAN SEE INSTANT KARMA

SO MAYBE I DON'T BUY INTO KARMA BECAUSE I HATE IT FOR BITING ME IN MY FINE OLD ASS......

I MOSTLY JUST QUIT DOING BAD THINGS BECAUSE IT FELT VERY BAD DOING THEM AND SURE FELT BAD AFTER AND TO THIS DAY

SO I LAUGHED WHEN THEY GAVE ME THE ALARM CODE TO THE BANK I KID YOU NOT

THEN I HAD THE KEY TO ALL THESE PLACES 5 DENTIST OFFINCE AND THESE MONSTER FOOTBALL SIZED BUILDINGS MY COMPANY CLEANED

I FELT LIKE....IF THEY ONLY KNEW MY PAST THEY WOULD NEVER LET ME HAVE THEIR KEYS OR TRUST ME

SO THIS MADE ME THINK I CAN'T REALLY TRUST ANYONE

THEY MAYBE JUST LIKE ME OR LIKE I WAS

I TALKED TO OTHER PEOPLE AND TRIED TO GET THEM TO COP TO SOME VERY BAD THINGS THEY DID AND I PRIMED THEM BY TELLING THEM ONE OF MY DARK MOVES

PEOPLE REFUSE TO COME CLEAN

I AM THE ONLY FOOL THAT USE TO ADMIT TO THE CRAP I PULLED

I THINK MY REAL PROBLEM WAS I GOT AWAY WITH EVERY ONE OF THEM

THAT SIMPLY MADE ME THINK I WAS SO SMART I WOULDN'T GET NAILED

I EVEN THOUGHT I SHOULD THINK THAT WAY IT WAS HEAVY RISK AND WOULD MAKE ME GET CAUGHT FOR SURE

PLUS THERE WERE TIMES WHEN I WAS SO SCARED I WAS ABOUT TO BE NAILED AND THAT LEVEL OF FEAR AND TOTAL INTERNAL PANIC WAS NOT ANY FUN AT ALL SO WHY DO THESE THINGS DICK BREATH

SO I WENT STRAIGHT AND JUST QUIT DOING THE BAD STUFF

THEY SAY THE USA WAS MADE UP OF CAST OFF CRIMINALS FROM THE UK

I THINK IT'S MOSTLY TRUE

I REALLY WONDER WHAT MY REALITIVES PULLED THAT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT

NO WONDER I HAVE TRUST ISSUES

I CAN'T EVEN TRUST MYSELF I USE TO SAY ALL THE TIME TO ME

NOW I DID ET CAUGHT FOR MANY THINGS AS A KID