Ways to clean a wool blanket?

• Official Post

I think I'm just going to let it stay outside and air out. Its not dirty, stinky or stained. I just want it freshened up. It's a really nice, heavy one. I love the warmth of it, but also the weight of it. I put it on top of my comforter and it feels to great to have that weight. I really love it and wish I had the $$ to get a few more of different colors.

I think I'll hang it outside, beat it with an ugly stick to knock the dust out, brush it and let it sit in the fresh air.

:gay

• Yes, did that screammm. I like hearing ideas from people I know first. I'm on a tight budget

well I DON'T LIKE DRY CLEANING AT ALL

I HAD A LOT OF SUITS AND PANTS CLEANED AND THE CHEMICAL IS TOXIC I THINK IT SHOULD BE AVOIDED F POSSIBLE

IT A SOLVENT I THINK THEY SAID

I WOULD USE THE IDEAS THEY SHARED I POSTED

NOW THAT I UNDERSTAND IT'S SHEEP FUR SO YOU TREAT IT LIKE THAT NOT DAMAGE IT'S NATURAL STATE

IS MY THINKING LOL

I WOULD SPRINLE WITH BAKING SODA BOTH SIDES THEN HANG IT IN THE AIR

AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF IT WITH A TENNIS RACKET LIKE I THINK YOU SAID YOU HAVE BEAT IT

I REMEMBER SOMEONE DOING THAT AS A KID LOL

THEY ALSO TWISTED CHICKEN NECKS AND CHOPPED OFF THEIR HEADS

SO I REFUSED TO EAT DINNER ONCE I SAW THAT SHIT

I WENT SCREAMING ALL ACOSS THE PASTURE HOME WHEN LITTLE DAVE DID IT IN FRONT OF ME I WAS LIKE MAYBE 5

THE BODY WAS MOVING AND THE HEAD WAS LAYING OVER THERE IT WAS FAR TOO MUCH FOR ME I SREAMED AND RAN AND SCREAMED

FUCK

I NEVER COULD DO THAT AND MY AUNTS AND GRANDMOTHER ALL COULD AND WOULD

THEY JUST GRABBED IT'S HEAD AND SWING IT ALMOST INSTANT

I DID LATER HELP PLUCK FEATHERS OFF THE BODY BUTT WOULD SUDDENLY DROM IT AND SCREAM AND RUN AWAY REMEMBERING THE CHOPPED OFF HEAD

DAVID LIVED NEXT DOOR AND THEY ATE A LOT OF CHICKENS

THEY WERE MEXICAN AND TAUGHT MAA HOW TO MAKE ENCHLADAS TO DIE FOR AND MANY OTHER TRUE MEXICAN DISHES BIG DAVE AND LUPE THEY BECAME LIKE OUR ADOPTED GRAND PARENTS AND THERE SON LITTLE DAVE WAS LIKE MAYBE 16-18

I HAVE A MEMORY THAT PUTS ME BACK RIGHT THERE IT FREAKS MY ASS OUT ALL MY LIFE

HOPE YOU SAVED MONEY AND AVOIDED CHEMICALS

WAIT I THINK YOU SAID YOU DID THE CLEANERS I AM HIGH NOW

LAUGHING

MEMOREY

• Official Post

And I trust that you would know too.

• WELL I USE TO LIKE CHEMICALS A LOT

SMIRK

BUTT ALL THEM YEARS WEARING SLACKS AND SUITS THAT WERE JUST DRY CLEANED YOU LEARN TO KNOW THAT CHEMICAL DRY CLEANING SMELL

AND I THINK YOU PICK UP A CONTACT LITTLE HIGH OFF THE SHIT

I JUST WONDER HOW SAFE THAT STUFF REALLY IS

I MEAN THEY CLEAN INSANE AMOUNTS OF STUFF IN IT

FOR HAIR WHICH WOOL IS IT SEEMS LIKE A HARSH HARMFAUL THING TO USE ON HAIR

IF YOU LOOK AT THE BENIFITS OF SHEEP HAIR IT IS VERY AMAZING STUFF I LEARNED A LOT RESEARCHING THAT

THANKS

I HAD A WOOL NAVY BLANKET AND I GOT PICKED UP FROM SCHOOL AGAIN AS WE HAD NAP TIME AT SCHOOL

EVERY DAY

SO WE EACH BROUGHT OUR OWN BLANKET AND THE TEACHER WOULD TELL YOU TO TAKE IT HOME AND HAVE MAAA WASH IT

WELL THERE WAS THIS LITTLE GIRL SHE HAD THE TAN AND BLUE NAVY BLANKET JUST LIKE MINE HER DAD WAS ALSO IN THE NAVY

WELL I FORGOT I TOOK MY BLANKET HOME FOR MAAA TO WASH

NAP TIME CAME I HAD NO BLANKET AND I SAW MY BLANKET WAS STOLEN BY THIS NASTY ROTTEN THEIF OF A LITTLE GIRL

LAUGHING THAT BITCH WAS ONLY 5 LIKE ME..ACTUALLY I WAS 6 LATE BIRTH DAY MADE ME OLDER THAN MY CLASS

WELL I BUSTED OUT CRYING THEN SCREAMING MY ASS OFF AND ONCE I FLIPPED OUT THERE WAS JUST NO WAY TO STOP ME

I HATED THE WHOLE WORLD AND REALLY THREW FITS

MAAA CAME AND GOT ME

SHE SPANKED ME WHEN WE GOT HOME SHE WAS SO PISSED SEE WE DIDN'T HAVE TWO CARS SO DAD USED IT TO GO TO WORK

SO MAAA HAD TO WALK ALL THE WAY TO MY SCHOOL PISSED MORE WITH EACH STEP

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT

I CALLED MAA A LIAR UNTIL SHE SHOWED ME MY BLANKET

SHE NEVER TOOK THINGS TO THE DRY CLEANER THAT I KNEW OFF WE WERE PRETTY POOR LAUGHING THE RENT ON OUR LITTLE HOUSE I REMEMBER WAS $65 A MONTH DAD WAS FRESH OUT OF THE NAVY I THINK

BAKING SODA WILL PICK UP ANY DIRTTHAT IS SUSPENDED IN THE FIBERS AND BEATING WILL MOVE IT ALL OFF THE BLANKET INTO THE AIR

TRUE DRY DRY CLEANING LOL

I AM SUPER ANAL-LITICAL PERSON

PLUS I LIKE SEE ALL THE TINY DETAILS OF EVERYTHING IT DRIVES ME A LITTLE CRAZY

OHHH BIG MILITARY COPTER JUST FLEW OVER DEEP BASS VIBRATES MY BRAIN AND HOUSE THEY LOVE THE VIEW OF THE 8 MILE LONG LAKE SO HAVE ALWAYS FLOWN RIGHT ALONG THE FRONT RANGE OF THE ROCKIES

THEY AREN'T FOOT HILLS THEY ARE RATHER SHARP HIGH MOUNTAINS THAT SPRING UP FROM THE FLAT FLOOR OF THE FLATLANDS JUST EAST OF THE ROCKIES

HA

ART BELL USE TO USE THAT TERM

FOR CALLERS

THIS IS EAST OF THE ROCKIES LINE WHAT SAY YOU SIR....

I USE TO WEAR RADIO HEADPHONES FOR YEARS WHILE I CLEANED ACCOUNTS AND LISTEN TO ART BELLS WHOLE SHOW

I LOVED HIM AND HIS CREEPY FUN SHOW

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WELL THE RAIN QUIT THE SUN IS OUT AND DRIED THINGS OFF

I HOPE IT DIDN'T LEAK INTO MY LAUNDRY ROOM

I LOVE THE RAIN AND I LOVE THUNDER STORM SHOWS THEY ARE AMAZING IN COLORADO

AND UP HERE IT IS JUST SUREAL I WAS ALWAYS GOING TO TAKE PICTURES OF THEM AS I AM SURE I COULD GET SOME GREAT SHOTS

I WASTED MONEY ON TRIPODS AND JUST NEVER GOT INTO TAKING PICTURES AS MUCH AS I THOUGHT I WANTED TO

I DO TAKE A FEW TO POST ONLINE

THAT GIRL SHAKES HER PUSSY TO ART BELLS THEME SONG FOR HIS SHOW

I LOVE CUSCO BIG TIME

THEY HAVE SOME INSANE GREAT MUSIC

THIS IS A RELIGIOUS TROLL THAT HAD CALLED INTO ART BELLS SHOW FOR MANY YEARS

• External Content www.youtube.com

LOVE THIS ONE

• I WANTED TO PLAY FLUTE BUTT IT TICKLED MY LIP AND I COULDN'T STAND THE FEELING ANYTIME I TRIED MY FRIENDS FLUTE

NOW MAYBE I SHOULD HAVE GONE LOWER FOR THE SKIN FLUTE ???

HA

THIS WAS IN 7TH GRADE JR HIGH

SAME DAMN THING WITH TRUMPET I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY THAT NO WAY NUMB LIPS AND THAT WEIRD WAY YOU HAVE TO BUZZ YOUR LIPS IS CRAZY HOW DO THEY STAND THAT

SO THE CLARINET WAS SMALL AND EASY TO CARRY HOME AND BACK TO SCHOOL EACH DAY

I ALSO TRIED THE TROMBONE IT'S TEN TIMES WORSE THAN A TRUMPET AND TRYING TO LEARN THE SLIDE THING WAS NOT GOING TO EVER HAPPEN I WAS ALWAYS MISSING THE CORRECT NOTE WAY OFF

WE ONLY HAD ONE OBO PLAYER

NEAT SOUNDING THING

SAXAPHONE IS WHAT I SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR I LOVE THAT SUCKERS SOUND SO MUCH

SEXYPHONE IS MORE LIKE IT

KENNY AND FREDDY THE TWINS BOTH WERE IN BAND WITH ME ALL THOSE YEARS

KENNY PLAYED CLARINET BUTT WAS FAR BETTER THAN I WAS SO HE SAT TWO CHAIRS AHEAD OF ME

IT WENT FROM RIGHT TO LEFT IN CHAIR LEVEL AS YOU WERE BETTER UP TO THE VERY BEST PLAYER

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I LEARNED TO READ MUSIC I HAVE LOOKED AT SOME SHEET MUSIC ONLINE AND I HAVE NO CLUE THE NOTES OR ANYTHING SO FUNNY HOW I FORGOT THIS ALL

I GAVE AWAY MY CLARINET TO MY OLDEST NEPHEW WHO GOT INTO MUSIC

CODY

DID YOU PLAY ANYTHING GROWING UP IN SCHOOL ???

• DEAD LIKE ME SERIES WAS SO COOL

AND THE THEME SONG I LOVE

• Ha, ha, you should have been around when we could buy Energine to spot clean our clothes.