So what are you doing today?

• Official Post

Anyone have any plans? I know its a workday for most. I'm sitting waiting for a couple phone calls that I'm not sure will come. If they don't happen in about 2 hours, I've got to call and accept a 6 month contract job. I'd rather have one of the full-time jobs, but I need to take something fast.

Other than that, I have some homemade soap drying. it's been a few days. I could probably use them now but I'll wait about a week. They smell good! My first ever batch! I want to make them and sell them at farmer's markets and maybe online. I want to make them for men and for women, with nice scents. Also want to make perfume It's surprisingly simple. More for a hobby, because I like to have hobbies. I need a sewing machine when I can afford a used one.

Mostly today is a lazy day for me.

:gimp

• It is Friday morning here...so I am at work.... But my day is going to contain making some legs for a table top I made for a mate...(He saw the one I made for my place and has been trying to get his hands on one for a while...he doesn't know I am doing it for him) get them made and stained today and drop it off over the weekend...It is not perfect but it will do for this summer season and I will get the top back later and put a couple more coats on

From this

To this

• I is doing fuck all today, woke up early made coffee (watched review of 90 day fiancé, the other way by Auntie) went back to sleep woke up at 2 pm decided I needed to finish dream so got up at 3 pm, wrapped up broken foot and waddled to supermarket for cat snacks (on offer) and some bits and pieces for dinner... read a few e-mails, listened to music, cried my eyes out... rinse and repeat..

:piratewhistle

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• I is doing fuck all today, woke up early made coffee (watched review of 90 day fiancé, the other way by Auntie) went back to sleep woke up at 2 pm decided I needed to finish dream so got up at 3 pm, wrapped up broken foot and waddled to supermarket for cat snacks (on offer) and some bits and pieces for dinner... read a few e-mails, listened to music, cried my eyes out... rinse and repeat..

:piratewhistle

Good job Ninster! Keep up the good work!

• If I were Gay I would marry you!

:laughing

• WELL IT'S FREAKIN FRIDAY

I FELT REALLY GOOD FOR A MORNING AS MORNINGS ARE NOT WORKING WELL THESE DAYS

HA

I HAULED OUT ALL THE TRASH TO MY LIFT AND SENT IT DOWN THE MOUNTAIN TO THE DRIVE WAY THE TRUCK JUST BACKED UP AND CLEARED OFF MY LIFT

I STOOD OUT ON THE UPPER DECK AND GRABBED THE RED SHIRT AND THE POLE I TIED IT TO TO TELL THEM PICK MY TARSH UP GUYS

I GOT THEM TRAINED I GUES THEY ARE SUCH GOOD TRASH MEN 25 YEARS PLUS SO THEY KINDA KNOW ME

I YELLED DOWN THANKS A FEW TIMES AS THEY CRUSHED THE TRASH AND WENT DRIVING OFF FOR MORE TRASH

AHHHHHHH I AM SO GLAD I GOT THAT ALL CLEARED OUT OF HERE

LAUGHING NOW I AM GOING TO PLACE MY GROCERY ORDER

INSTA CART IS KEY TO MY SYSTEM

SO WAITING FOR THE 11 AM KEY HOUR WHEN THEY COME IN WITH ALL THE FRESHLY COOKED DELI CHICKENS

SO MY SHOPPER CAN GET ME FEW 3 IF I GET ALL I ORDERED

SO COFFEE AND WILD WEBBING IT AND PLAYING TUNES ON THE HEADPHONES

COLORADO BLUE SKY MAN NO CHEMTRAILS AT ALL

COOL BEANS AND NO CLOUDS

NIPPY OUT IT WAS LIKE 39 AND SHOULD HAVE PUT MY COAT ON BUTT I AM ALWAYS IN A FAT HURRY TO GET A THING DONE

I MUST SAY THE TABLE YOU ARE MAKING I LOVE I LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS SO TEND TO BE A TAD RUSTIC AND THAT IS SI SI COOL

GREAT JOB THE WOOD IS SO PRETTY TO LOOK AT

THAT IS SUPER NICE YOU ARE MAKING IT FOR A FRIEND

I BET HE WILL LOVE IT

I WOULD

charlie

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

That's so heartwarming and cute. :love

• Wow spkmes that is amazing!! I'd covet one too.

Me I'm recovering from a week out West. It's like... this guy hires me to dig a ditch and when I get there he says "Oh, did I forget to tell you there are

no shovels?"

That's a metaphor but a good one. Lord liftin Jesus what a gong show.

• Official Post

Wow spkmes that is amazing!! I'd covet one too.

Me I'm recovering from a week out West. It's like... this guy hires me to dig a ditch and when I get there he says "Oh, did I forget to tell you there are

no shovels?"

That's a metaphor but a good one. Lord liftin Jesus what a gong show.

wow. How did it all turn out? Was it really cold?

• Hey sweetie :hugs:

Not cold at all, did rain some. The cabin was heavenly but the workplace as unprepared as I have never seen. The issues out there are beyond what

I can solve. For ie, they want reports emailed everyday but there is no wifi, no cell service no telephone. And that's a small fraction of the problems

LMAO!!!

• That's so heartwarming and cute. :love

HUGS THANKS

WELLPP I GOT A NAP AFTER ALL THAT WORK OUT WITH TRASH THEN INCOMING GROCERY ORDER $200 OUCH

BUTT I STOCKED UP ON A LOT OF THINGS I LET RUN OUT

GETTING READY FOR WINTER MEANS YOU JUST HAVE TO ASSUME DEEP SNOW IS A COMIN HA

7 DAYS A WEEK I USE TO DRIVE COME HELL OR HIGH SNOW

THE BANK HAS TO BE CLEANED NO MATTER IF THEY CLOSE BECAUSE OF MASSIVE SNOW LOL

I HAD MY OLD GREEN $699 VOLVO LAUGHING THAT OLD TANK SHOCKED ME WHEN I FIRST DROVE IT IT REMINDED ME OF A SPRTS CAR A BIT

MANUAL TRANS SO YEARS OF DOWN SHIFTING LOL

IT DID GREAT ON THE DIRT ROADS UP HERE THEN I GOT A MORE MODERN RED ONE A VOLVO WAGON IT WAS A 1994 TOTALLED AND MY VOLVO GUY CARL BUYS TOTALLED CARS CUT OFF THE BAT PARTS AND WELDS ON NEW GOOD ONES

AMAZING QUALITY SALESMEN OFTEN ARE A EASY MARK FOR A CAN JOB SALE I ALWAYS SIAD ABOUT MYSELF

A TRUE LAY DOWN BUY IT KINDA GUY

I HANDED HIM 8500 CASH AND SLMOST PUKED I HATE SPENDING MONEY

THAT WAS A SHIT LOAD OF CLEANING TOILETS MONEY MAN

SLAP MY PECKER

I DROVE AWAY FEELING LIKE I JUST GOT A NEW CADDY LOL

I STILL HAVE IT DOWN THERE IN THE DRIVE WAY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO TOW IT AWAY ONE DAY

IT RUND FINE JUST WON'T START SOME OLD FART NEVER STARTS EITHER OLD CAR OR DRIVES THEM SO HELL

WHAT THE FUCK CHUCK

WHERE WAS I GOING WITH THIS GREAT BANTERS

OH YEAH SO LIKE I GOT IT ALL DONE

AHHHHHHHH

SO WHEN DO YOU START THE NEW JOB ???

YOU WILL HAVE TO CATCH SOME SECRET URINAL SHOTS OF MAN MEAT FOR ME

ON THE SLY I WON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS

WINK BLINK WINK

tumblr_ndnjlqAFWa1td0wvdo1_400.gif

• I ARGUED NO NO THIS IS JUST BUTT ART YOU SEE NOTHING MORE THAN A NICE FLEXING BUTT

THOSE RELIGIOUS SITES ARE A BIT BAN HAPPY I FOUND OUT

SMIRK

SO ARE A FEW OTHER ONES

LAUGHING

ONE JUST NEVER KNOWS IF PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND GOOD ART EVOKES EMOTIONS

tumblr_n197yvYkUD1rkhuwoo1_500.jpg