All right...listen up GG....this is solid gold! Something that makes a huge change in skin....much more than collegen.

• Lactobacillus reuteri (ordered mine today on EBAY). A special strain of lactobacillus.

At 17:21 on the video.

At 19:06 on the video. Mouse with luxurious fur.

At 19:38 skin almost 50% thicker.....in days!

At 20:53 explosion of Collagen growth.

And it seems to be true for people as well as mice.

• Thanks for posting wayne5 , I look forward to seeing your results, making the yogurt, or rather cultivating the L. Reuteri and
    the results. I have learned so much about the importance of micro-nutrients, various bacteria and gut-health in the past 8 months.
    (also balance of Omega 6: Omega 3 ratio, vit D, K2, DHA, metabolism and bio-availability of minerals, micro-nutrients, reducing inflammation causing foods etc)
    I would be keen to give making the cultivation of it a go myself, not so much for vanity reasons but for overall health.

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• It will take me some time.....ebay order won't come in for a few days....to gather the stuff I need to make the yogurt. Then some time to take it, Mary is going to take it as well so I can report the female side. We are going to start our "medical trial" and run it for 6 weeks. The doctor says 3 weeks and you have dramatic results. I will post the whole thing.

• Do you think you'll be taking before and after pictures? I/m excited to hear!. I'm also excited to just even make yogurt.

That is a good question! My skin has improved a lot after adding collagen to my supplements. Its still "thin". I get injured easily but I heal quickly. I think I will take before and after pictures for both of us. Now posting them online is a different story.

I think I would be into posting them for a short time and then deleting them. I have plenty of time to think about it. I could email them to just the people that wanted to see as well.

• That is a good question! My skin has improved a lot after adding collagen to my supplements. Its still "thin". I get injured easily but I heal quickly. I think I will take before and after pictures for both of us. Now posting them online is a different story.

I think I would be into posting them for a short time and then deleting them. I have plenty of time to think about it. I could email them to just the people that wanted to see as well.

Firstly, great you are going to keep us posted on your and wife's experience/journey. That would be very helpful to learn from.
    I do think taking B&A pics is a good idea. Often people like to criticise any positive outcomes as being a placebo affect/all in your mind.
    Photographic evidence is harder to argue against.
    I received a bit of such criticism when I told some people how temporarily switching to a carnivore diet cured my depression. I regret not having taken a pic of my face every day during that time because I do hear people can tell from my complexion, facial expression ao things, I'm much more comfortable in my skin, present.
    But I had no clue that was one of the possible side-effects of the diet, so pleasantly surprised. Other physical symptoms I was
    experiencing did get better, as I'd hoped.

Look forward to you posting wayne5 blue flower

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• I'm glad your depression got better, Ninster. I had electro shock therapy for depression. It worked for a while. I wish I knew then (19) what I know now. I guess that's the way life is.....by the time you figure it out its too late.

8)

• I am so happy for you and so proud of you. You're a beautiful person and you've been through so much. You deserve to be happy. Love you Ninster.

• It will take me some time.....ebay order won't come in for a few days....to gather the stuff I need to make the yogurt. Then some time to take it, Mary is going to take it as well so I can report the female side. We are going to start our "medical trial" and run it for 6 weeks. The doctor says 3 weeks and you have dramatic results. I will post the whole thing.

I'll be watching. Being largely Irish I was born with fine think skin and I lavished myself with cocoa utter liberally to get darkly tanned and used no sun screen ever. So I will be waiting for your reports.