I'm Back, Bitches!

• Official Post

Let's see how this sucker goes this time.

Everyone is welcome to post whatever they like here. It's going to have a harder edge that the fluffy ICOM of old.

The main features of this new shit hole?

• no bullshit moderation or moderators. No one is going to screw with registered members - ever. That means you will not have your posts deleted and you will not be banned. There are some limits to that, of course. I'm not going to let Pedos post shit, for instance. You know? Use your effing brain and have some common sense.
    • Rules. We have them, but they are super basic. Just follow the simple-ass rules
    • you can talk about me, talk about other forums, link to other forums. I don't care.

Just have fun and toss some chairs around. Makes some friends and crush some souls. Do your thing.

• Beyond the Fringe. Is a stolen forum. The culprits and we all know who they are should be locked up. Who would ever go behind your back and steal intellectual property. Things are not over....stand by.

• I sense you are a nice person and have a good spirit. I wish you well in your efforts.

• Beyond the Fringe. Is a stolen forum. The culprits and we all know who they are should be locked up. Who would ever go behind your back and steal intellectual property. Things are not over....stand by.

Sounds like several malcontents robbed the place.

• Chillbro abandoned it, so people migrated to the new site. It's that simple.

• Official Post

How do you mean? I guess Chillbro is the owner and he wasn't really invoked too much in the operation of the forum?

From the little I've read, it seems like a group of mods got butt hurt because they could never reach the guy or have access to the servers or something?

It seems to me that they should have just left and started their own forum instead of stealing the name and making a redirect post on TheFringe to tell every to go to the new place. That seems pretty shitty.

Did the actual users ever have a problem with anything? Who cares if the owner is present or not?

From my brief experience, these moderators, or at least some of them, should never be allowed to have control of anything.

• yes, a private message was sent out by the mods telling us of the new site. Once on the new site there was a thread, now locked, explaining how Chill was never around and nothing was getting done. Nobody else had admin access etc. to fix tech problems.

• Official Post

yes, a private message was sent out by the mods telling us of the new site. Once on the new site there was a thread, now locked, explaining how Chill was never around and nothing was getting done. Nobody else had admin access etc. to fix tech problems.

Were there problems that needed to be fixed though?

I don't know enough about the fringe to have anything other than an intuitive guess that the mods are bunch of babies. Could be wrong, but I do know that at least some can be petty and probably should never be allowed to moderate anything.

As a user, I'd like a forum better if all the fucking mods left.

• yes, a private message was sent out by the mods telling us of the new site. Once on the new site there was a thread, now locked, explaining how Chill was never around and nothing was getting done. Nobody else had admin access etc. to fix tech problems.

Sounds like several malcontents robbed the place.

Chillbro abandoned it, so people migrated to the new site. It's that simple.

From what I gather they were saying the Owner was never around, said they could never get in touch with him. So they just pilfered the entire site, created a new site that looked just like the original encouraging the users to abandon the site. People like that would steal anything laying around. Pathetic behavior with friends like that who needs enemies. Kinda a watch your back when they are around.

• Official Post

From what I gather they were saying the Owner was never around, said they could never get in touch with him. So they just pilfered the entire site, created a new site that looked just like the original encouraging the users to abandon the site. People like that would steal anything laying around. Pathetic behavior with friends like that who needs enemies. Kinda a watch your back when they are around.

I agree. And why would they need to get in touch with him? They say to "fix" stuff... but I don't by it. I've had forums for over 11 years and you don't need to ever fix stuff, unless you upgrade or add new features.

I've seen how some of those clowns operate. I wouldn't go near that new forum with a 10 foot pole. The Fringe is going to be much better off without those losers.

• Hi Gina!

Hey, that person posting on AE is not me. They're trying to steal my identity and make me look like a super fat loser who turns men into cock sucking gays.

Would you let me join ICOM again?