I'm bored , stressed and restless.

• I think the eviction thing is getting to me. And then I think, what if I lose my job and my car breaks down . I feel nervous about everything now where as before I was pretty much not worried about anything .

I feel like there's another shoe that's going to drop or something.

I have no idea why I feel like that but it feels like a looming thing is coming and it's not good.

• I too am sometimes nearly overcome with a feeling of impending doom. I tend to try to not listen to that voice too much anymore because it's been wrong every fucking time. A series of unfortunate events could put ANY of us on the street. But, with every bad time I've encountered in the past, I ALWAYS came out better off at the other end.

You will be fine.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• It's very unusual for me to be feeling like this. I've never worried about anything in my life. Even when I had cancer I wasn't even worried about it and just brushed it off.

I don't know. It's just a combination of things I'm sure.

You're right though. Same thing in my experience is that I've always come out better off when anything has changed in my life.

I don't like this business of working and coming home and sleeping and then working coming home and sleeping and then wasting my weekends either. Seems like I always waste my weekends.

Thanks, sluggo.

❤️

• No one is a better worrier than me. What helped me long ago is just to imagine the worst possible outcome of a particular situation. Accept it knowing you could endure that and then know how unlikely it is. Control is an illusion.

• I honestly never worry about anything. I'm so easy going and I don't dwell on things.

Even now really though I'm saying I'm stressing, I'm just probably tired of looking everyday for a place to live. I mean it's exhausting and it's disappointing. Everything's so damn expensive.

And I've been looking for a job too because I want to get a work from home job or a very high paying job where I can live somewhere else that's more affordable and remote. I want to live up in the mountains somewhere.

There's some affordable places right close by here up in the San Bernardino mountains. I could even work in rancho Cucamonga or something like that and drive up into the mountains pretty quickly.

I just don't feel secure now. I need security!

• “On this account I say to you: Stop being anxious about your lives as to what you will eat or what you will drink, or about your bodies as to what you will wear. Does not life mean more than food and the body than clothing? Observe intently the birds of heaven; they do not sow seed or reap or gather into storehouses, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth more than they are? Who of you by being anxious can add one cubit to his life span?

"Also, why are you anxious about clothing? Take a lesson from the lilies of the field, how they grow; they do not toil, nor do they spin; but I tell you that not even Solʹo·mon in all his glory was arrayed as one of these. Now if this is how God clothes the vegetation of the field that is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much rather clothe you, you with little faith?

"So never be anxious and say, ‘What are we to eat?’ or, ‘What are we to drink?’ or, ‘What are we to wear?’ For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. Your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.

“Keep on, then, seeking first the Kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you. So never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Each day has enough of its own troubles."

Matthew 6:25-33

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Updating my resume and I forgot how many certifications I have. I just don't know how to access the certificates

Dell, HP, Lenovo - Enterprise and Client certs (servers, pcs, latops etc_)

Lexmart - maybe 20 certifications on printers

Some of that stuff was a pain in the ass to get and they should all be current. I just need to be able to contact support so I can get to my records.

I found a great job that I applied for but it's not a complete app yet because I need to upload those docs.