Well mixed and produced Songs.

• This one is great.

That lead guitar tone in the solo - and that whole section is so clean and great. Everything in the mix sits perfectly. Great vocals.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I can't think of any band that had fully formed their "sound" on their first album like Steely Dan. They were a bit too polished for my taste at the time. I've grown to appreciate. Here's a "rare" quad mix...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(translates well on a prologic system)

• No one told me when to run.

• I think this one is very well done.

• No one told me when to run.

That whole album set the benchmark for production quality to this day

• It's lazy

External Content youtu.be

• I like Joe but he's really just a mimic. A guy of his stature needs to develop his own sound and style. He is really good though....

In this video he does Billy Gibbons, Steve Vai, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page......

• Midnight Rider--the original Greg Allman version, THEN the one from the Allman Brothers...night and day

Well respected man about town doing the best things most conservatively

• I think this sounds great. I love the sparseness. I like the song too.

• I love everything about this song's mix. the drum sound is just incredible. Listen to the room on that hi hat . Really well done song. Drums today don't sound as good as this.

Everything is perfect in this song.