Understanding the scale of so-called Anthropogenic Climate Change

• It's super easy to point out that there are no bad things happening. There are no more or less occurrences of major weather events than there ever have been. It's easy to look up.

One moron on aces high said, and I think it was Milo, that hurricanes are more destructive. Lol what does that even mean? That they do more physical damage because there's more infrastructure in their way? They are not more powerful that's for sure. They're not more frequent.

These people are absolute morons. But the easiest way to attack the argument is to just point to the fact that there is no adverse weather happening.

They can say all they want that the climate is changing but there's no proof of what is causing it. Well the basic logic is of course that the sun and the normal cycles of the earth cause it. Man might cause a miniscule amount but in the end it doesn't even matter because the climate's going to get warmer and it's going to get cooler and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

But we do have facts as far as weather phenomenon go and nothing is happening now that hasn't happened before. Nothing is more frequent nothing is more devastating. Nothing.

• I'm glad you asked.

This works well if it's a Samoan water polo team too...

Somehow the whole team shows up at your backyard pool/kegger party... You've already sent "your guy" back to the beer store THREE TIMES! These guys have gone through SIX KEGS! BUT... they NEVER get out of the pool. After six hours of frolicking and pissing in the pool, how much have the Samoans raised the water temperature and water level?

(nasty fucking Samoans)

All Government is Organized Crime.

• One moron on aces high said, and I think it was Milo, that hurricanes are more destructive.

You notice Milo.FI doesn't respond to questions about whether humanoids caused the global warming back in the Neolithic? When the ice damn melted and then caused another Ice Age?

Nor can he provide a reference to an extended period when the amount of sea ice was just right and didn't change at all.

• You notice Milo.FI doesn't respond to questions about whether humanoids caused the global warming back in the Neolithic? When the ice damn melted and then caused another Ice Age?

Nor can he provide a reference to an extended period when the amount of sea ice was just right and didn't change at all.

Then he'll just go complete strawman. He truly is an idiot. All climate tards are idiots

• I got a very small plaque for my Y2K work from the Canuck Federal Government.

The funniest part of all was that an entire Directorate of people got a plaque and I did not. Yet I was the only person in the bunch (400+) that coded and actually performed all the Y2K code fixes single handed.

I told my boss "Hey, how come I didn't get a plaque ? I did all the code fixes" - I said it jokingly as I really didn't give a fuck.

Well that caused tremendous embarrassment apparently as all the others did was pretend to work on the problem by holding useless meetings for about 2 years (which I never joined as I was always too busy doing the fixes in the background). They went with the list of people who attended the meetings about Y2K vs the person (me) who actually did the work to fix the problem.

Anyways, I was given a plaque about a month later without much fanfare LOL.

• Yeah, well....all you coder geeks ran all those computers fixing all those files and what happened?

Your hot running cpu -s caused the planet's temperature to rise, then the sea ice all melted, the polar bears became extinct, the oceans rose so high that the Empire State building was completely underwater and history ended.

Nice going, fellas.

• It was a shitty plaque too. Most unbecoming of a government agency. Laminated MDF wood - little more than a mounted piece of paper. Fucking assholes, considering all the hype about y2k, you'd think we would have gotten some really nice award, like something with engraved brass and shit, maybe a small statue like an Oscar or something. Something you could put on the fireplace and tell your grandkids about.