Musk takes over Twitter and within hours locked them out of the system code.

• This is much worse than us conspiracy theorists even dreamed. And yet, lefties still deflect. There is no coming back from this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Of course.

Have you seen some of those pictures from his laptop? I mean I never looked into them but they pop up now and then when I'm looking at other things.

Yesterday I saw one of Joe Biden with his shirt off. An old fucking man and there was a very young girl with her top off with her back to the camera and he was reaching up toward her chest in one picture and then in the next picture he was reaching down toward her crotch.

There's no way to really tell how old the girl was but she looked like a teenager at most.

And that was Joe fucking Biden. 100% him.

• You know what's sad? President Nixon was a fucking saint compared to other presidents, but he went on national television and resigned the presidency over a relatively minor controversy. He did it for the good of the country.

Do you think somebody like Obama or Biden or any fucking Democrat whatever do something like that? No fucking way.

• Check out this fucking genius...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why Little Luke, Trump was President in October 2020.

The FBI was still the same one that fabricated the totally imaginary Russian collusion scam right after Trump was elected. The ones that lied to Congress. You remember THAT FBI, right? Because, yeah, it's still the bunch of lying bastards we have now. The ones that helped rig the November 2020 election. THAT FBI.

Or were you so busy printing mail in ballots that you didn't notice?

• External Content twitter.com

you know that if there was no camera on that asswipe, they would have blamed the courier. Cop turned those lights on the instant he rolled to a stop.

• you know that if there was no camera on that asswipe, they would have blamed the courier. Cop turned those lights on the instant he rolled to a stop.

Well duh, there was a collision. He would be in even worse hot water had he not done that. He was stupid for responding to a apparently non emergency call in a reckless manner as if you get points for being fast when it is not necessary. Even with the code equipment on he should have been slowing down approaching the intersection anyhow and did not do so. He's hosed and rightfully so.

One question I have is where are the traffic control signs? Yield or stop signs. I see a couple poles, one the far left corner and another on the near right but neither one seems to have a sign on it. At an intersection there should be one kind of sign or the other for one direction at least if not a 4 way stop. Drivers from either direction, not seeing a sign would likely assume the cross direction had one.

• One question I have is where are the traffic control signs? Yield or stop signs. I see a couple poles, one the far left corner and another on the near right but neither one seems to have a sign on it.

At 0:30 the news lady said the police car raced through a stop sign. At 0:58 the stop sign on the far corner is seen above and slightly to the left of the silver car's back top corner. At 1:04 in the video you see the stop sign that is on the corner where the silver car came to rest.

This is Australia, the signs are on the corners opposite where you are looking.

He switched his lights on after the accident.

I'm not sure he turned them on at all, rather, they come on automatically if the vehicle senses it has been in an accident.

Alternately, if he was fiddling with the switch at that exact moment, might be why he blew the stop sign.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

Edited once, last by SWTarget ().