Ukraine War thread.

• If ww2 arty is a considered viable option it's hard to say just how realistic it will be to supply the next wave of Mobiks

Meanwhile, the orcs are withdrawing their artillery reserves... M-30

For reference: the 122-mm howitzer M1938 (M-30) is a Soviet howitzer with a caliber of 121.92 mm. The weapon was developed by the design bureau of Motovilykh factories headed by F. F. Petrov in the late 1930s and was produced from 1939 to 1955. The M-30 operated in World War II, mainly as a divisional artillery installation.

@bochkala_war

https://t.me/bochkala_war/11522

FoO6I30XkAAlfyb?format=jpg&name=small

• It really seems like Russian air defense is run like shit. You would think they would have full coverage of the front yet even slow and low drones get through daily.

Reconnaissance Ukrainian drone over the center of Donetsk. Russian air defense is not available. https://t.co/ttVhL2XVPc pic.twitter.com/n4C5DtXpD0

Paul Jawin (@PaulJawin) February 6, 2023

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 241st TDF is a large brigade, with 8-9 battalions.

Bakhmut

The AFU repulsed attacks in the area of Blahodatne, Krasna Hora, Paraskoviivka and Bakhmut. According to UA defense analyst "CDS" The 241st Territorial Defense Brigade was moved to Blahodatne and counter attacked with success. pic.twitter.com/1zXJf1nswf
    Def Mon (@DefMon3) February 5, 2023

FoN_Tr6aQAEwLBV?format=jpg&name=large

RuAF are making some progress in the NE residential areas of Bakhmut. Red dots are geolocated RU positions. Fighting is intense. pic.twitter.com/Qs8OIs1rGt

Def Mon (@DefMon3) February 5, 2023

FoN_U0LacAAeupZ?format=jpg&name=small

• \uD83C\uDDE8\uD83C\uDDFF Excalibur Army refurbishing T-72 tanks. Had no clue they're basically assembling tank from scratch.

Just imaging, every 4 days another tanks leaves this facility.pic.twitter.com/LFogMCldmx

— Smart Ukrainian Cat \uD83C\uDF2A? \uD83D\uDD25 (@SmartUACat) February 5, 2023

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Prime minister of Norway just announced a pledge to send 7.3 billion USD to Ukraine over the next 5 years.
    https://www.marketscreener.com…ver-five-years--42908517/

• External Content twitter.com

• It looks like a bullshit article on the surface. The newspaper says something happened. All those involved say it's fake.

"A CIA official told Newsweek that claims in the report from Swiss-German newspaper Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ) that Burns took a secret trip to Moscow in January and that there was a peace proposal put forward by the director on behalf of the White House were "completely false."

Jack Posobiec quite predictably labels it "why isn't anyone talking about this?" as if there is reason to believe it actually happened and the NWO is hiding it to continue the war which has been a pro russian and alt rgt narrative all along. That the whole thing is a scam.

Not trying to be a dick but all I'm seeing is allegations that feed a narrative and are probably not true. You see anything different? I could have missed something.

• Deciding battles with single combat. I like it.

• Thing is, i dont put anything past this administration.

No doubt a fair point.

Looking at the article though, there was zero chance either side would have agreed to the alleged proposal so it would have been doa. That is why I suspect the article is false and written to support a common propaganda narrative that the Russians have been pushing to the west of this war is somehow end able and it's the US and NWO keeping the fighting going. The point being to fan the flames of the alt rgt to put pressure on their society to cut off aid to UA.

The goal isn't to push for a settlement that was never going to happen. The goal is to undermine western support for arming UA.

I see these posts daily coming out of the known Russian propaganda places and repeated over and over again in conservative and leftist circles. That is why I'm skeptical when I see an article like this.

• I cant help but to agree on the point that it isnt an option at this point. Russia cant lose face and UE has uncle sugar backing.

Yup. Putin can't been seen as a loser culturally and will keep throwing what they can at the meat grinder and UA thinks that they can help Russia demilitarize itself this spring/summer and then use western military aid to do the combined arms thing and breakthrough Russian trench lines and start regaining large chunks of it's land back.

So... any articles and posts like this, which happen several times per week, are a disinformation campaign to undermine western military support for UA and not actual viable peace plans that were squelched by the NWO to destroy the US (or insert whatever country name the same campaign being run in here ).

Again , I agree with your sentiment about this admin. I'm just trying to separate out their lack of ability and destructive intents from actual propaganda campaigns.

• Ukrainian long range artillery overnight hit and destroyed 8x areas of concentration of manpower and an ammunition depot of Russian forces.

— WarMonitor\uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6 (@WarMonitor3) February 6, 2023

A current map posted by the pro Russian War Monitor this morning.
    FoPmRPHWIAQmiLs?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

«Буває жарко, важко, але артилерія не відступає». Як працюють артилеристи на Бахмутському напрямку
    «Техніка не нова, вона радянська, а будь-яка техніка потребує обслуговування. За теперішніх погодних умов механізми виходять із ладу», — розповідає військово...
    www.youtube.com

• what kind of intel are we feeding them?

The US feeding UA as far as troop movements etc?

I think they have use of sat intel and sig int from us drones in theatre. Prob get other intel from us Rivet Joint and others for air and ground scanning. I think there is a hands off as far as US discussing targeting of individual strikes. Basically just barely arms distance.