Ukraine War thread.

• Vuhledar 06.02 - 19:10 update: \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDE6

Great news. Throughout the day, the enemy attempted a series of assaults in Vuhledar's direction. Up to 30 armored vehicles of different types have been either damaged or completely destroyed. Hopefully videos will be released soon to public

— Tatarigami_UA (@Tatarigami_UA) February 6, 2023

• The US feeding UA as far as troop movements etc?

I think they have use of sat intel and sig int from us drones in theatre. Prob get other intel from us Rivet Joint and others for air and ground scanning. I think there is a hands off as far as US discussing targeting of individual strikes. Basically just barely arms distance.

I read somewhere, I'm trying to find it again, that there were JStars US intel aircraft doing intel work in the area. Those radar birds can literally detect infantry, let alone vehicles/etc, in pretty amazing resolution, at long ranges too.

edit - found it. They are/were replacing the E8C Jstars with some newer classified systems, but it still works, and works really well apparently.

Above Ukraine, a Cold War Spy Plane Is Finally Tracking a Russian Invasion
    Air Force officials had already started retiring 30-year-old E-8C JSTARS.
    www.defenseone.com

• Wow, if that's not a manipulated video, it's pretty fucked up.

• Wow, if that's not a manipulated video, it's pretty fucked up.

It may or not be but they sure were collectively chopping the fuck out of something. There have been lots of claims of fragging with how officers treat men and that vid looked damn shady. So, I don't know but Yikes! if true.

• I read somewhere, I'm trying to find it again, that there were JStars US intel aircraft doing intel work in the area. Those radar birds can literally detect infantry, let alone vehicles/etc, in pretty amazing resolution, at long ranges too.

edit - found it. They are/were replacing the E8C Jstars with some newer classified systems, but it still works, and works really well apparently.

https://www.defenseone.com/thr…-russian-invasion/362288/

People have been following them on Flight radar and others for the last couple years. Pretty much everything is getting flown around the edges of UA and Russia in the area. I saw some images of ground radar showing bmps and t series tanks in dugouts. Allegedly it was from over a hundred miles away at night and the images looked like a sonar image off my Humminbird where you can see ripples in the sand and the textures of the rocks. Just like a picture with the details. It was explained that we have closed the OODA loop to the point where we can scan and live feed targeting info to a FDC and literally fly along scanning and systematically blow stuff up with only a few minutes delay. I'm pretty sure they are right.

• Another brutal vid today

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another brutal vid today

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that's pretty horrible.

Was he already hurt before the video starts? What is pulling him under? It looks like he's being pulled.

That really is brutal.

• that's pretty horrible.

Was he already hurt before the video starts? What is pulling him under? It looks like he's being pulled.

That really is brutal.

Hell, I warned you it was brutal. I assume he was wounded and had some weight in his pack. War is brutal. It's important to remember that when we think it an option.

• ukr drones work over exposed Russian positions

• ukr drones work over exposed Russian positions

wow.

literally no place to run or hide.

• r/NonCredibleDefense - 3000 clowns of Lukashenka
    1,626 votes and 172 comments so far on Reddit
    www.reddit.com

Not sure if there are ANY military related skills displayed but some of the comments are pretty funny.

Killing the enemy with sick dance moves! You got served!

It’s good to know that if Belarus is ever invaded by pieces of drywall and glass bottles they’ll be ready to resist

Onlooker: They must be using blanks

Shooter: Blanks?

• More videos.

Ukrainian drone eliminates Russian infantry squad that takes cover behind a tank. pic.twitter.com/pfe33vJMjs
    WorldOnAlert (@worldonalert) February 6, 2023

Ukrainian artillery puts an end to this Russian reconnaissance mission. pic.twitter.com/loYybnffQB

Russians hiding in a tunnel are compelled to leave after an artillery strike jets shrapnel and debris into it.

One guy left behind a leg. pic.twitter.com/r3IZR84HGo
    — bigSAC™ (@bigSAC10) February 6, 2023

Ukrainian drone destroys group of Russian invaders. pic.twitter.com/yelsK3GnqH