Politically incorrect Austrailian songs......I have some odd interests, haha!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They aren't too bad actually, thought they'd be way worse! Well the first one is a bit of a shocker haha.
    I've forwarded them on to someone who's going to Australia next month ( the critters one in particular)

While this guy sings cover medley it's very Australian. This is Norman Gunston a 2 bit comic/actor who
    came from the town I first lived when we emigrated and appeared on telly regularly.
    I actually own a K-tel lp with all serious hits of the time (mostly American/British hits of 1976)

External Content www.youtube.com

Also this band on the K-Tel LP (Sky Hooks) but different song but I like the intro to it.

External Content www.youtube.com

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah