Young women with pierced faces

• Never seen this.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have pics of this really full on pierced and tattoo'd couple that I want to upload here but can't.... I know I need it upload it to some Photo site and place the url link but my usual address ,Tinypic (was owned by photobucket) has quit their site. I can't think of another free site to upload to. Anyone know of one? I can change my own pic to one of them temporarily in the mean time ..

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• Sippy I changed my avatar and as you can see this crazy bitch really takes the biscuit when it comes to expressing her complete alienation from the human race.

My old best friend in Australia got a huge Japanese style dragon on her back when we were 19. She sent me a pic of it as I'd gone back to living in Holland. She had a cute little blue sickle moon on one arm and a little sun on the other before getting the huge dragon so I was shocked!! I too wondered how the hell she was going to gain employment what, with her bright coloured hairdo's en lip and nose piercing.

Many years later I learned from a mutual friend she had actually become a manager in very large and famous fashion clothing store and was quite the "business woman" ...

Sadly we lost touch but I was wondering last week about how she'd look by now ? at 52? lol, I guess her being quite petit might help?

I have no tats and only a few piercing in ear lobes. I am unique hihihi.

• RGj3QzqG.jpg">

hmmm found another site "Thumbsnap" but still figuring out how to post decent sized pic and what to fill in on "source" and or "link"

Edited 6 times, last by Ninster ().

• Official Post

I have pics of this really full on pierced and tattoo'd couple that I want to upload here but can't.... I know I need it upload it to some Photo site and place the url link but my usual address ,Tinypic (was owned by photobucket) has quit their site. I can't think of another free site to upload to. Anyone know of one? I can change my own pic to one of them temporarily in the mean time ..

Hi Ninster!

Here's how you link a picture and embed it here. You don't have to save it first or anything.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Thank you so much Gina ! Didn't know it was that easy! blue flower
    Edit: I was just about to go back and replace those pics I posted but then realised your info vid still doesn't tell me how I post pics that are on my local hard drive.... which is where the ones I want to post are situated. ( I know it's possible to post them on FW)
    Any help is much appreciated .

After your video was finished I noticed your song "Good day/something wrong" in the lineup and listened to it as well as watch it, occasionally pausing to admire and reflect on your transformation. Trying to comprehend what it might have been like for you to undergo.
    Looking at the old photo of you, and (I presume) you siblings (?) Is the blonde woman in the middle your sister? (Janice? is she really now the gf of lazs? lol, yes I am curious) Are you in contact with your brothers? Oh and is the man with the grey hair in the office building your Dad ? and if so who is the the chubby bald man in the café ? ^^ I could go on, I'm so curious!!
    Anyway, I think you did pretty damn well on your journey to get where you are now and I admire your bravery <3

Edited once, last by Ninster ().

• I have pics of this really full on pierced and tattoo'd couple that I want to upload here but can't.... I know I need it upload it to some Photo site and place the url link but my usual address ,Tinypic (was owned by photobucket) has quit their site. I can't think of another free site to upload to. Anyone know of one? I can change my own pic to one of them temporarily in the mean time ..

I use this site for uploading pictures & for resizing online ones:

https://imgbb.com