Artificial Intelligence

• This shit is getting scary.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• sounds like something off Flaming Pie. His voice sounds like that age.

What's the story on this though? I see no explanation on the video. Is it totally AI made?

I heard a "new" Oasis one. An Oasis cover band did the music and they had AI generate the vocals. The vocals sounded exactly like that prick, Liam Gallagher. And the song was pretty good.

• AI generated Oasis album.

From what I read, a band played the music and the AI learned the voices and cam up with the vocals

Now, I really hate Oasis. I liked a couple of songs from way back when, but these guys really are not that good. They have some mythical status in the UK that I will never get. And those Gallagher cunts are SUPER into themselves.

That being said, this sounds just like them.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Liam Gallagher Isn’t Mad About Oasis AI Album ‘AISIS,’ In Fact He Thinks He Sounds ‘Mega’
    The “Lost Tapes” project from the band Breezer imagines what the beloved Brit Pop group might have sounded like if they’d stayed together.
    www.billboard.com

Liam Gallagher Isn’t Mad About Oasis AI Album ‘AISIS,’ In Fact He Thinks He Sounds ‘Mega’

The "Lost Tapes" project from the band Breezer imagines what the beloved Brit Pop group might have sounded like if they'd stayed together.

Imagine if the classic 1995-1997 lineup of beloved battling Brit Pop band Oasis had stayed together and continued making music. Now you don’t have to thanks to the British band Breezer, who spent their pandemic lockdown writing and recording an album that taps into the classic everything-all-at-once sound and fury of Oasis’ landmark first three albums: Definitely Maybe (1994), (What’s the Story) Morning Glory? (1995) and Be Here Now.

AISIS is a mind-expanding 8-song album that eerily mimics the Gallagher brothers’ sound on tracks written and recorded by Breezer in the group’s style, with the original singer’s voice later replaced by an AI vocals in the style of Oasis singer Liam Gallagher.

“AISIS is an alternate reality concept album where the band’s 95-97 line-up continued to write music, or perhaps all got together years later to write a record akin to the first 3 albums, and only now has the master DAT tape from that session surfaced,” reads a note from the band. “We’re bored of waiting for Oasis to reform, so we’ve got an AI modelled Liam Gallagher (inspired by @JekSpek) to step in and help out on some tunes that were written during lockdown 2021 for a short lived, but much loved band called Breezer.”

While some labels and artists are hurtling in a panic to stop AI versions of their music — with a fake Drake and The Weeknd viral hit quickly pulled from streamers this week — notoriously cantankerous vocalist Gallagher responded to a fan’s question on Wednesday (April 19) about whether he’s heard it and what he thinks. Yes, he said, he had, and in classic Liam fashion he added that he’d only heard one tune but that it was “better than all the other snizzle out there.”

Better still, in response to another query about his thoughts on the computer-generated Liam, the perma-swaggering singer proclaimed “Mad as f–k I sound mega.” He’s not wrong, as songs such as the bullrushing openers “Out of My Mind” and “Time” perfectly capture peak Oasis’ signature mix of swirling guitars, hedonistic fury and Liam’s snarling, nasally vocals. The psychedelic rager “Forever” and expansive ballad “Tonight” nail songwriter/guitarist/singer Noel Gallagher’s stuffed-to-exploding arrangements and Beatles fetish, amid such spot-on touches as the sound of the tide washing out, layers of sitar and a lyrical nod to Mott the Hoople’s David Bowie-penned 1972 smash “All the Young Dudes.”

As any Oasis fan knows, AISIS is as close as anyone is likely to come to an actual reunion of the group that split in 2009 after Liam left, setting off more than a decade of acrimonious back-and-forth between the famously battling singer and brother Noel as each has pursued their respective solo projects.

See Gallagher’s tweets and listen to AISIS album below

External Content twitter.com
    ?

ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1648548442426277891%7Ctwgr%5E7a55d05e67df263db0d58fe8f9f71b569590b394%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.billboard.com%2Fmusic%2Fmusic-news%2Fliam-gallagher-response-oasis-ai-album-aisis-1235310076%2F

External Content twitter.com

• This shit is getting scary.

The song actually sounds more like a Neil Young song to me. The voice is a good copy though.

• it's an actual Paul McCartney song from 2013.

the AI vocal sounds like his 1997 voice to me.

• this is a song from Flaming Pie - 1997

I think that AI voice sounds very close to this voice

• creepy-ass, AI generated pizza commercial.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• This shit is going too far too fast. This could get scary..

Watch the explainer video here...

Gen-2 by Runway
    The Next Step Forward for Generative AI
    research.runwayml.com

Ultimately (prob within ten years), AI will study streaming patterns and algorithms and spit out music mathematically designed to appeal to the masses. Ever since the advent of the daw producers have been systematically extracting the human element from recorded music. AI will ultimately finally take humans right out of the equation and the masses will eat it up and the labels will love it; no temperamental and unreliable artists to deal with. The computer will do exactly what they want every time.

• The interesting thing to me is regarding the sound of the voice being copied. That really isn't the artist. So how do you copyright your sound?

I could see it being allowed as long as the name is specifically distinctive.

I mean you could make any song you want and impersonate a voice. Why not AI impersonating a voice? Just because it does it better?

The AI is not making the music as far as I know. That has to be a real band playing the music. Or maybe not electronic music though.

The Kurt Cobain singing Black hole Sun was not convincing at all for me.

• It's just a matter of time. They're hung up on imitating established known artists now but soon there will be an AI generated voice that has an original and unique timbre and inflection that has a hit single. In the interim, manipulation of the AI will be where the art is, but eventually the AI will take that over as well.

• What I think will happen with AI vocals is that it will be the new auto tune for people who can't quite sing very well.

Let the AI sample your voice and then tweak it so that it's just better. A perfect take in one take.

And to come up with lyrics.

What program are these people using right now to make these though? I'd like to give it a shot. I'd like to take some of my songs and put John Lennon vocals on them or something.

• This was a demo that never got finished. Ringo did a version a couple of years ago.

• Imagine future national elections when the Pros and improved AI start faking everything.

This is just an amateur. The Elite Professionals will do far, far better.

The Sound of Arnold. Deepfake by Brian Monarch. #voiceover by me. | Joe Gaudet | Joe Gaudet · Original audio
    6.8M views, 50K likes, 6.6K comments, 57K shares, Facebook Reels from Joe Gaudet: The Sound of Arnold. Deepfake by Brian Monarch. #voiceover by me.. Joe Gaudet…
    www.facebook.com