My favorite KETO Youtubers.

• I'm going to post my favorite KETO Youtubers here. Don't get me wrong.....I don't use or believe everything they say. I just take the things that work for me. I will post a Youtube from each one but its just to get you started.

Some are medical doctors, some are not. Most talk about KETO in relationship to below 40's people and some things don't apply if you are older. Like limiting protein.....if you are older you can eat more protein, you need more protein.

There is not special order. I'm going to post them as I see them.

I hope this helps some of you.

wayne5

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'll have to make a thread about the "Carnivore Diet" I went on and cured my depression with earlier this year as well as improve symptoms of some chronic ailments I had suffered from.
    I'm convinced, since I quit and started re-introducing carbs and vegies in the past couple of months has seen my mood
    start to go down again, so I plan to get on a Keto-genic diet before possibly going back to carnivore if necessary....

One thing has become very clear..... The vegan diet is the NWO "Extinction DIET" !! :pirate  
    ( I studied it for months in the hope of arming myself with knowledge to help convince an autistic vegan forum member I know who is very ill after going vegan 6 years ago, to please, please start eating animal proteins and fats again. Unfortunately he is too stubborn and will likely go on waiting list to have stem-cell transplant in his bone marrow soon :( )

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• I'll have to make a thread about the "Carnivore Diet" I went on and cured my depression with earlier this year as well as improve symptoms of some chronic ailments I had suffered from.
    I'm convinced, since I quit and started re-introducing carbs and vegies in the past couple of months has seen my mood
    start to go down again, so I plan to get on a Keto-genic diet before possibly going back to carnivore if necessary....

One thing has become very clear..... The vegan diet is the NWO "Extinction DIET" !! :pirate  
    ( I studied it for months in the hope of arming myself with knowledge to help convince an autistic vegan forum member I know who is very ill after going vegan 6 years ago, to please, please start eating animal proteins and fats again. Unfortunately he is too stubborn and will likely go on waiting list to have stem-cell transplant in his bone marrow soon :( )

I had depression problems as well. Keto did a lot for me. I agree about the NWO!

My newest thing I'm dealing with lately is how fat vitamins like D3 and K2 and fish oil have to be digested.....that means they effect intermittent fasting....and they need bile to be used. So I'm restructuring what supplements I take in relationship to when I take them and not take some until I break the fast.

I've been real busy lately so I haven't had a lot of time to post and I have missed you Nin. I don't miss that trollop GG at all. If she could just get rid of all those cooties....but what can you expect from a sex worker.

:whatevs

• :crab Oh I know wayne5 , I mean, just the other day I had this brainfart "wouldn't it be nice if GG lived closer and could pop over to mine for a good meal and a laugh" but then I remember her critters and trail of scabs and imagine them infesting Mr Sufi, my bed and frankly, myself and breathe a sigh of relief about the many miles and seas between us.... ^^
    I missed you too Wayne :love:

I glad to read you are aware of the fat soluble vitamins and the importance of balancing them for them to be absorbed and not cancel each other out. Same with calcium, zinc and magnesium absorption. You have to be really careful when taking supplements for they are capable of doing real damage if afore mentioned balance is lacking. Whenever I've watched one of the very many educational videos on this subject I'm appalled by how little we are taught about diet at school, or how little physicians (general medical practitioners) are required to know about nutrition and practise medecine..

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• :crab Oh I know wayne5 , I mean, just the other day I had this brainfart "wouldn't it be nice if GG lived closer and could pop over to mine for a good meal and a laugh" but then I remember her critters and trail of scabs and imagine them infesting Mr Sufi, my bed and frankly, myself and breathe a sigh of relief about the many miles and seas between us.... ^^
    I missed you too Wayne :love:

I glad to read you are aware of the fat soluble vitamins and the importance of balancing them for them to be absorbed and not cancel each other out. Same with calcium, zinc and magnesium absorption. You have to be really careful when taking supplements for they are capable of doing real damage if afore mentioned balance is lacking. Whenever I've watched one of the very many educational videos on this subject I'm appalled by how little we are taught about diet at school, or how little physicians (general medical practitioners) are required to know about nutrition and practise medecine..

:laughing Nin, you are soooo right....GG needs dusting.....:clap

I just made an order for some Magnesium L-Threonate. Its supposed to pass through the brain barrier. :doh