Fine Australian woman, have it your way...

• Live in your "babe cave" paradise for the rest of your life. :sick

... And ghost everyone else....

I'm just another mindless zombie that deserves to be locked away!!!!

And you always have your daughter's father who will support you financially until your child is 18; whether he wants to or not. : l

You are good. Just like you said : P

I honestly feel pretty dumb, thinking my jobless, welfare-receiving ass could have anything to do with you : P

You need way more than that, just like you always said.

Yes. I'm stupid for even thinking I could be with you.

: P

At least I made you feel wanted?

And I gave you some good laughs getting investigated by the FBI : l

Experiences!!!!!

That's what life's all about!

You will be able to add me to the list of "bfs", "flings", etc.... who you can brag about to yourself and others......... the FBI story is GOLD.

: l

I honestly am not sure how that thing is going to end.

And me freaking out over the last few months on GLP was story-worthy.

Whatever.

I'm glad I could be of use to you. : P

And don't worry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE ELSE! SURELY!

I'm sure the man of your dreams in out there <3

<3

If you don't succeed, ghost and/or leave that person and try again. <3

Best of luck to you

<3

Just remember to follow the oh so wise words of Ariana Grande, your fave pop star.

X) <3

She is so wise X)

Pure ZEN, she is. <33333

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah