im leaving the universe

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• gina. my dreams are all interesting. ive always loved dreaming,. been to some creepy places

• Official Post

Lately I haven't been remembering any dreams. I wonder if it has anything to do with being on keto?

I've had a few lucid dreams where I can control some things in the dream. Not recently, but they are vivid and really incredible. One started off as a nightmare and after I realized it was a dream I turned it into a dream where I could fly.

• Lately I haven't been remembering any dreams. I wonder if it has anything to do with being on keto?

I've had a few lucid dreams where I can control some things in the dream. Not recently, but they are vivid and really incredible. One started off as a nightmare and after I realized it was a dream I turned it into a dream where I could fly.

flying is fun. ive done it a few times in my dreams. was even out of my body once. fun

• I do have one scenario that has occurred on a regular basis for the past couple of years. It's pretty tame and more or less similar
    environment.. Oops will have to finish this post another day, we have a little crisis in in the household bbl

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah