I must escape the galaxy

• We try to make everyone here happy : ) <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you read me Major Tom?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What are you doing out there, OP?

Does the space cold make your nipples go pointy, OP?

Do you use your pointy nipples are telescopic antennae to transmit data back to Earth?

I bet you do.

• How can we make your ICOM experience better for you?

Uhm, let me think (I mean blink) : you signing up for a one way ticket to MARS... (I'll even throw in free icecream)
    or you taking up deep sea diving and holding your breath for 20 minutes...
    You moving to Australia and getting picked up by aussie cops for harassing your supposed GF (aussie cops are worse than USA cops, believe me...I've lived there)
    I could go on for hours... *yawn* you get my drift..

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• When I die and I'm a spirit, I want to explore the universe. I might have a vacation place on Mars, but there will be no limits. When I'm bored I'll come back to haunt some of you guys and watch you as you take a bath.

:blah

LOL. Just don't fly there on a Tesla ship. Racket man fail. Again

External Content youtu.be