Why "Reilly" "28 yr old virgin" isn't 28!

• Because his musical taste is not one of a 28 yr old, not in anyone's universe... :blacksmile8o

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't forget to brush your teeth!!
                                                          :blah

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :damn

• You do not know who you are dealing with.

For my obvious immaturity proves that I am 28

• Probably likes Madonna too

External Content youtu.be

• I could never stand Madonna, but I was surprised that I liked a few songs from Ray of Light when it came out. I till like those songs. Other than that, all garbage to me.

The exact same goes for me.

OOOOOooohHH! triggered the "triggerer" must be doing something right or hit a sore spot!!:whatevs go fuck your Aussie GF! oops I forgot, you don't know how.... :piratewhistle