First case of Coronavirus in US confirmed by CDC

• So a doomsday cult managed to recruit a worker from the weapons lab almost immediately after they opened a church in Wuhan.

The Wuhan coronavirus designated as COVID-19 is spreading at an alarming speed across South Korea, with a bizarre doomsday cult supposedly at the centre of the outbreak

A mysterious doomsday cult that claims its leader is an immortal reincarnation of Jesus Christ is at the centre of a “superspreader” cluster of coronavirus cases in South Korea.

A sudden rise in the number of confirmed cases of COVID-19 has been recorded in South Korea in the past 24 hours, with 433 patients now being treated.

Of those, over 150 are in Daegu, South Korea’s fourth-largest city.

Two people have already died in what the authorities are calling a “grave” and “unprecedented” outbreak. Vice Health Minister Kim Gang-lip said the outbreak had entered "a serious new phase".

Daegu is now on total lockdown. The south-eastern city’s normally bustling streets are deserted as its population of roughly 2.5 million people have hunkered down in their homes to wait for the crisis to pass.

A majority of the cases in Daegu have been traced back to a branch of the Shincheonji Church of Jesus, a cult that claims that the Bible is written in a code that only its founder Lee Man-hee can understand.

A woman in her sixties, named only as Patient 31, is known to have attended a number of services at the church and is thought to be at the centre of the outbreak.

It is unclear how she contracted the illness, as she has never visited Wuhan. She has told doctors that she hasn’t been abroad recently, or met anyone that appeared to be infected.

More than 60% of the South Korean cases are linked to the Shincheonji Church.

Church leader Lee, 88, said: “The outbreak of the disease is a devilry committed by Satan in order to stop our church from growing.”

Meanwhile, a former cult member who now campaigns against the group – Pastor Shin Hyun-wook – said: “Shincheonji followers are insensitive to catching virus …they believe people get ill because they lack faith.”

Shincheonji said it had closed all of its 74 centres in South Korea and advised followers to follow its services on YouTube instead.

un Eun-kyeong, head of Korea’s Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, said an examination of 4,500 members of the Shincheonji Church showed signs of Covid-19 infection.

President Moon Jae-in has described the situation as “serious” and the authorities have said that they expect more infections to be reported

In a televised statement, Prime Minister Chung Se-kyun declared Daegu “a special management zone.”

“A month into the (Covid-19 disease) outbreak, we have entered an emergency phase,” he said.

“Our efforts until now had been focused on blocking the illness from entering the country. But we will now shift the focus on preventing the illness from spreading further in local communities.”

• YEP AND THE SECOND ROUND IT KILLS YOUR BRAIN AND OR HEART

THIS WAS WHY PEOPLE JUST SUDDENLY FALL OVER AND SHAKE

THE BRAIN IS ALMOST DEAD

OTHER JUST HAVE HEARTFAILURE OR A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK

SO THIS IS MAN MADE

THEY THINK IT USES SOME THINGS FROM AIDS AS WELL

I AM ALMOST POSITIVE WE KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ALREADY

WE ALSO KNOW THE NEW WORLD ORDER DID IT AND WE HAVE A HIT LIST RIGHT NOW AND WILL TAKE THEM ALL OUT

THIS SURE GOT THE BALL ROLLING BUTT THE NEXT THING MAYBE NUKES OR MORE GERMS

AND NUKES AND CHEMICALS

TRUMP KNEW PUSHING THE NEW WORLD ORDER MUST BE DONE SLOWLY TO NOT SET THEM INTO TOTAL PANIC

IF YOU BUY HE IS NOT OWNED BY THEM TOO

I AM NOT SURE

THEY HAVE LET HIM LIVE SO I FIND THAT AMAZING AND ALSO CREEPY

REMEMBER WHEN TRUMP WENT FLYING OUT THE WHITE HOUSE AND DROVE RIGHT TO THE HOSPITAL THAT DAY

WELL IT IS SAID THEY PUT SOMETHING IN HIS FOOD AND A AGENT DIED

THEN THEY LET HIM KNOW THEY MADE A DNA POISON THEY COULD REMOTLY ACTIVATE AT ANY TIME AND THEY HAD DONE THE SAME TO HIS ENTIRE FAMILY

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE TRUMP ???

SOMETHING LIKE THIS IDEA IS GOING ON

RMEMBER HIS FAMILY WAS SENT WHITE POWDER AND THEN IT ALL STOPPED

MAN THE CRAZY SHIT IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND THEN JUST TO ADD ANOTHER ONE HIS SON IN LAW IS TIED DIRECTLY TO THE NEW YORK BUILDING AND THE ADDRESS IS 666

I FUCKING KID YOU NOT THIS SHIT IS A FUCKIN FACT....

IT GET WORSE FROM THERE HIS SON INLAW HAS A SHIFTY FATHER OR FAMILY TIES LOL MAN WILD DARK THEMES AT EVERY DAM TURN

TIME TRAVEL IS THE ONE I LEAN ON HARD WITH TESLA

MAYBE TRUMP HAS THE BALLS TO FIND A WAY TO DOUBLE CROSS THEM AND THEN NOT GET THAT POISON ACTIVATED IN HIS DNA ???

WHY DID HE REALLY RUSH LIKE THAT TO THE HOSPITAL ???

YOU TELL ME

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I DO LOVE INSANE THINGS HAPPENING

THIS WORLD IS FLIPPIN OUT NOW

WOW:whatevs:gimp