First case of Coronavirus in US confirmed by CDC

• Official Post

They all originate from China because of shit like this:

https://www.studyfinds.org/chi…ck-to-snakes-study-finds/

The study concludes that the first human diagnosed with this strain of coronavirus had, in all likelihood, visited a market in Wuhan where a large assortment of wildlife were available for purchase, including snakes, bats, farm animals, poultry, and seafood.

It's because those fucks are unsanitary and they have filthy markets filled with disease carrying creatures that normal people would never handle, let alone eat. Look at all the crap that's originated in China. The following pandemics originated in China:

1957 "Asian Flu", 1968 "Hong Kong" flu, and 1977 "Russian" flu. I've seen studies that also link the 1918 'Spanish flu' to China.

Then we have the Bird flu, and SARS-CoV, SARS was a completely unknown virus when it began in China in 2002.... just like this new flu.

All China. Filthy fucking China.

• Official Post

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

We're all gonna! die!

I still see Asians in LA walking around with surgical masks. Why is is always Asians?

This corona virus is a big nothing. Symptoms are more mild than the regular flu. 34,000 DIED of regular flu LAST YEAR in the US. 650,000 died last year worldwide of the regular flu.

This new virus is not killing people any more than the regular flu.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• SOME SAY THIS IS FAKE VIDEO

• STRANGE MANY SRE MENTIONING THEY HAVE SEEN NO CHILDREN AT ALL....SICK

I NOTICED THIS EARLY ON AND KEPT THINKING THEY ARE KEEPING THE KIDS IN ANOTHER PLACE

NOT SURE WHY NO CHILDREN ARE SEEN SICK AND LAYING ON THE GROUND....AT ALL

VERY VERY ODD

• I WAS RIGHT....

Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare WeaponBy GreatGameIndia -February 3, 2020

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.

greatgameindia.com/dr-francis-boyle-creator-of-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-is-biological-warfare-weapon/

• Re: Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is BIOLOGICAL WARFARE WEAPON!!

[link to greatgameindia.com (secure)]

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it

Quoting: Don Draper from Nantucket

What if, the western powers knew China was stealing virus's and decided it was time to make them pay. So, knowing they had spies in Canada, allowed them to steal a altered, race specific (Asian) virus, and unknown to the Chinese it was race specific or mislabeled, knowing it would be shipped straight to a level 4 facility in Wuhan, spies then went to Wuhan and released the virus in public. The Chinese would never be able to know or prove whether they effed up or not.

If this virus does not produce the same results in western countries you will know the likely truth.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4256932/pg1

• New information may show Carona Virus still contagious AFTER recovery

I've been following Peak Prosperity for the past week. They seem to have a lot of good information. The one I listened to today sent chills up my spine. (I don't know how to imbed so please help me if you can't view it. Skip to 9:35. Here it begins about the German carona case. The person had a mild case that only lasted for a few days and returned back to work. A few days after returning to work samples were taken and stilled showed very high presence of the virus in the system.

Here could be the biggest question yet, how long is a person contagious after recovery? If this virus turns out to be a biologically engineered, would they be so evil to ensure if you recover you will then turn into a carrier? If this is the case, this disease will be put into category by itself. The momma of all pandemics could already be starting to unfold.

People live from paycheck to paycheck. They will not stay home for weeks or months on end in voluntary quarantine till full recovery. Read about typhoid Mary. They literally had to place her on an island till the day she died to prevent the spread of the disease.

I truly hope this is not the case. Please make this a discussion topic. Don't shoot the messenger.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4256673/pg1

• External Content www.youtube.com