• Official Post

The thing is, I think we need to be very careful with this so it doesn't cross a line onto assisted suicide, or even flat-out murder for people who are not terminal. You know, like maybe a doctor recommends it because the person is old and they don't want to "waste" resources on them.

• Well she made it home... I'm just glad she doesn't have to suffer anymore. I was hoping to research more for her, but she couldn't wait. I really am in a kinda shock, but at the same time I knew it would happen... just thought we'd have a couple more weeks together. As sad as I am... I know she has no more suffering.

<3:(

May the stars guide her way, sorry about your friend, blahhhh

• Well, murder is a legal term, defined differently form culture to culture. My mother suffered for six weeks in the hospital before we, the family, brought her to her house with the family, my dad included, to pass on. The hospice nurse came with really strong drugs the made her feel nothing. She lingered for a very short time after being given the drugs. Was that murder? I don't think so. But some people would.

Now that said, take one of my brother-in-laws. He was a truck driver and had Hepatitis C. He was having some really bad times with it and went to a doctor that gave him a coarse of Interferon. It was horrible but after he seemed to be ok. On his last follow up visit the doctor said that his test said he was relapsing and advised another try at the Interferon.

He drove to a park with his gun and a bottle of Jack Daniels and got drunk sitting on the ground against his truck. Then he killed himself. The coroner's autopsy said that there was no trace of Hep c and his liver was healthy. I tell you all this for one reason. About 2 years later the cure for Hep C was announced. He was healthy enough to make it that far easily. You just never know what the future will bring but most everyone have a limit, a place where its not worth going on.

So who decides? I have always thought that the one to decide should be the one that's sick and not society or loved ones. I am not in favor of any law that can't be enforced now or ever, so laws making it illegal to commit suicide are ridiculous.

You are innocent until proven guilty. So if you kill yourself, you can never be found guilty because you can never be tried for killing yourself. See how stupid it is.

:doh

• BACK IN 1993 JOE MY LOVER FOR 6 YEARS CAUGHT AIDS

I HAD SEEN MANY DIE FROM IT BACK IN CALIFORNIA SO FLED THE STATE FOR A NEW LIFE WHITHOUT PEOPLE I KNEW DYING LEFT AND RIGHT

IT WAS SAD AND A FEARFUL TIME FOR ME

I MET JOE IN NEW MEXICO

HE WAS SICK A YEAR AND GOT SO BAD HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT BLINDED HIM AND MADE HIS MIND INSANE SOON

HE WOKE ME IN OUR BED AROUND 2 AM IN A 4 FOOT SNOW BLIZZARD IT WAS VALENTINES DAY....WILD SHIT MARY

HE DIED SOON AFTER HE WOKE ME UP TO TELL ME HE TOOK ALL HIS PILLS

I WAS IN SHOCK AS I NEVER SAW SOMEONE DIE BEFORE

AND TO SAY THE LEAST I UNDERSTOOD HOW HE FELT AND SAW FIRST HAND HOW HE SUFFERED SO MUCH PAIN

I USE TO GO DOWN STAIRS AND LET OUT THESE WILD ANIMAL SCREAMS JUST BECAUSE I FELT I HAD TO DO IT

I COULDN'T BELIEVE ALL THIS HAPPENING IN OUR LIFE

I NOW SO MANY YEARS LATER FEEL BAD FOR ANYONE TRAPPED IN THEIR FAILING BODIES I AM NOW MYSELF SITTING IN THIS VERY POSITION WITH HEART FAILURE AND 18 % CAPACITY IN MY LUNGS LEFT

THEY CALL IT COPD....THE HEART FAILURE IS THE WORST AS IT JUST NAILS ME WHEN I LIFT MY ARMS OR BEND OVER ...OR DARE LIFT EVEN A GALLON OF WATER....

IT MAKES ME SIT MY ASS RIGHT DOWN NOW OR FEAR FALLING OVER....LAUGHING...IT'S A HIGH I JUST DON'T LIKE AT ALL

BUTT THEN I KNOW HOW MUCH WORSE IT COULD BE WHEN I THINK OF MY JOE BOY HE WAS ONLY 27 WHEN HE DIED

SO FOR ME YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SET YOURSELF FREE FROM THE PAIN AND SUFFERING....WE PUT ANIMALS DOWN TRYING TO BE KIND THAT THEY DON'T CONTINUE TO SUFFER

WHILE I TRIED TO OFF MYSELF IN MY EARLY 20'S ..I CHANGED NOW AND SEEM TO BE ONE MEAN ASS SURVIVOR.....SURE I WANT TO JUST GIVE UP OFTEN TIMES

17 YEARS NOW AFTER MY TWO HEART ATTACKS AND A BAD FLU GAVE ME HEART FAILURE ON TOP OF MY DAMAGED HEART FROM THE HEART ATTACKS...

I THINK I HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH I GOT 18 YEARS IN TAKING CARE OF MY MAAA HERE DOWNSTAIRS AT MY HOUSE SHE LIVED UNTIL SHE WENT MENTAL ON ME FINALLY MOVED INTO THE OLD FOLKS HOME.....

I DON'T MISS HER EVIL WAYS AND MENTALITY

SO MY LITTLE BROTHER HUNG HIMSELF AT AGE 40 ABOUT 15 YEARS AGAON I THINK IT WAS

NOT A DATE OR TIME I LIKE TO REMEMBER

HE HAD TWO VERY YOUNG SONS ASLEEP AND HE WENT TO THE GARGE AND HUNG HIMSELF

I STILL CAN NOT BELIEVE HE WOULD DO SUCH A THING ...HE DEARLY LOVED THOSE LITTLE BOYS AS HE BECAME MR MOM AND STAYED AT HOME AS HIS WIFE MADE THE BIG MONEY WITH A SUPER JOB ......

SEE I AM STILL PISSED AT HIM FOR DOING THAT IF HE DID AND WASN'T MURDERED...BY HIS WIFES SOON TO BE SECOND HUSBAND WHO WAS A TREE TRIMMER....KNOWING ALL ABOUT ROPES AND HOW DRUNK MY BROTHER OFTEN GOT AT NIGHT

SICK LIFE I HAVE PLAYED IN

MANY MANY MORE ODD STORIES AND I AM SURE THE SAYING I LOVE IS TRUE

I CRIED WHEN I HAD NO SHOES....UNTIL...I SAW THE MAN WITH NO FEET.......

• THIS GOES OUT TO JOE...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THE THING WAS ODD AS I SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE AIDS FROM JOE

SO I ALSO HAD TO WORRY WHEN I WOULD GET IT AND DIE

I TESTED OVER AND OVER AND NEVER HAD IT

MY BEST FRIEND ALSO HAD HIS LOVER DIE FROM IT AND HE SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT IT AS WELL

NEITHER OF US HAVE AND TO THIS DAY ARE SURPRISED WE SURVIVED THE GREAT AIDS KILLER....

SO THIS FLU SURE BRINGS BACK SOME MEMORIES....

AND ANY TIME SOMONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ENDING THEIR STAY ON THE BLUE ROCK

I JUST KNOW IT IS THEIR RIGHT TO LEAVE ANYTIME THEY WANT

MY BROTHER HAD A SERIOUS DRINKING PROBLEM AND ANGER ISSUES

HE WAS A SIRFER ALL HIS LIFE AND HIS KNEES WERE KILLING HIM AND HE WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING OLDER AT AGE 40

MAYBE HE HAD GOOD REASONS AND WHO AM I TO TELL HIM WHAT TO DO OR NOT DO

I KNOW A LOT OF DEAD PEOPLE RODAY

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.