I get to name a human!!!!

• I am so excited!!! I get to name a human... woo hoo... The whole name.... Iv'e never done this before... with my kids... the last name was already assumed. I get to name the whole name last, and all. Iv'e got plenty of time... to think about it.

For years iv'e been thinking about Lucia Pharrah... and also Poni West... and IsaBeaux... These names are names Iv'e been thinking about, but for no reason... now I have a reason... Is it rude, or spiritually wrong to use one of these since for years I thought I wanted them for myself? Should I think of a new one? Oh... it's a girl too... or will be when it pops out ha ha

So excited!! :clap

• Poni choose me, and IsaBeaux was the name of an alter... who I haven't seen in a while. Lucia... that's just a name I like especially well when Pharrah is the middle name... like if you say it quickly it sounds like a female version of Lucifer... I don't think that would be fair to the child, but it's still a cool name though.

I know I'm nuts, but I keep reading about how names have power, and there are names that have a lot more money making ability etc... I really don't want to pick a name with low money making ability... I know what that's like... lol

In fact, If anyone has suggestions of any names they like... that would be awesome!

• Official Post

I am so excited!!! I get to name a human... woo hoo... The whole name.... Iv'e never done this before... with my kids... the last name was already assumed. I get to name the whole name last, and all. Iv'e got plenty of time... to think about it.

For years iv'e been thinking about Lucia Pharrah... and also Poni West... and IsaBeaux... These names are names Iv'e been thinking about, but for no reason... now I have a reason... Is it rude, or spiritually wrong to use one of these since for years I thought I wanted them for myself? Should I think of a new one? Oh... it's a girl too... or will be when it pops out ha ha

So excited!! :clap

Congratulations!!!

Wow. how exciting!

Updates!!!

• Sophia Beatrix... It's so old school, but it worked with the last name... lol After deciding that having even their own unique last name might be confusing... We went with something that matched... after talking to my kids about how they would feel if their last name didn't match me, or their father's... It was like... man... but Okay... don't want to confuse a kid while growing up...