Anyone else having weird dreams lately?

• I have been for like 2 weeks now. VERY strange, weird, very real, very lucid, very intense, like so real, you are so deeply, intensely involved emotionally in them, they wake you up. And when you go back to sleep, you start back where you left off in the same dream you had that woke you up????

And it happens like this all night long? Every single night?

I am. It is bizzaro man! Like freaky shit!

• NOPE CAN'T REMEMBER MINE

THEY ARE REALLY GOOD AS I WAKE IN A GOOD MOOD AND I AM USUALLY VERY GRUMPY WHEN I WAKE UP

SO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS SO GOOD ABOUT THEM LOL

I THOUGHT THEY WERE SEXUL BECAUSE I HD A PEE BONER EACH TIME LOL

SO WRONG ABOUT KNOWING THEY ARE SEXUAL

YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD HAVE BAD ONES WITH THE SHIT GOING ON NOW

WELL POST DETAILS IF YOU THINK WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THEM DETAILS

THE POLE SHIFT IS TWEEKING STUFF A BIT AS WELL THE VOLCANOES ARE STARTING SO WATCH FOR THEM AND ALSO MORE QUAKES AS OUR PLATES AND CORE ACT UP MORE SOON

MINDS OF ANIMALS AND HUMANS WILL START SHOWING WEIRDNESS AND MAD HATTER ACTING OUT OR DOING CRAZY SHIT

BIRDS WILL START FALLING FROM THE SKY A LOT

BATS ALSO WILL BE SCREWED UP SO MAYBE WATCH FOR THEM NASTY VIRUS AND GERM SPREADERS

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR NOW

NOW YOU KNOW

I BLOW

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• details WE MUST HAVE 10.000 WERDS DEEEE TAILS !!!

I dreamed a few days ago that a really fat black girl with very long straight hair confronted me with a memory box full of various pieces of paper with notes and letters written to me and some folded up money and necklaces and stuff like that. She was frumpy..almost like a very dark eskimo dressed in old Walmart like clothes....like a black one piece thing draped over her and stopping above her knees of folded flesh. She was frustrated that I was not giving her the attention she wanted and needed and was breaking up with me and I was SO RELIEVED.

• Official Post

I dreamed a few days ago that a really fat black girl with very long straight hair confronted me with a memory box full of various pieces of paper with notes and letters written to me and some folded up money and necklaces and stuff like that. She was frumpy..almost like a very dark eskimo dressed in old Walmart like clothes....like a black one piece thing draped over her and stopping above her knees of folded flesh. She was frustrated that I was not giving her the attention she wanted and needed and was breaking up with me and I was SO RELIEVED.

That's strange! I wonder what that dream might mean? Do you have some guilty feelings about not giving someone enough attention? Or maybe there's someone in your life that is bugging and likes you more than you like them

• That's strange! I wonder what that dream might mean? Do you have some guilty feelings about not giving someone enough attention? Or maybe there's someone in your life that is bugging and likes you more than you like them

Hmmm..Both are possibilities..I guess..