Just a minute honey I got a pair of Nazi's at the front door......

• :gimp:damn:gimp

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:boner DOOM FOR ALL NAZI'S SOON !!!:whatevs

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• WELL ONE OF MY GAY FRIENDS TOLD ME HE HAD SEX WITH HIS ONE LEGGED YOUNGER GUY

HE SAID THERE WERE NO MASKS LOL

HE SENT ME ONE PIC

HE IS MY AGE 65 AND THIS KID IS LIKE 28 LOL HE FINDS THESE YOUNG GUYS ALL THE TIME

I ASKED HIM ARE YOU PAYING THEM

HE SAID NO IT'S SAN FRANCISCO LOTS OF YOUNG GUY LOVE THE OLDER MEN HERE

GEZZZZ

WINK WINK HEY GRANDPA.....

WANNA BEND OVER FOR ME LOLOLOL

HE SAID THEY CLOSED THE SOCIAL CLUB LOLOLOL SEX CLUB

THEN HE WENT AND GOT A CHINA FLU TEST AND WAS CLEAR NO FLU

SO THIS GUY HE HAS BEEN WITH MORE THAN A FEW TIMES I GET SO FAR

SO IS HE AT RISK ALL THE TIME DOING THIS KINDA THING WITH OTHER GRANDPA TYPES LOL

MAYBE THIS IS WHY SO MANY OLDER ONES ARE GETTING THE CHINA FLU

THE GUY IS ASAIN I DIDN'T ASK IF HE WAS CHINESE SO WEIRD TO KNOW THESE THINGS IT IS PRETTY TRIPPY SO I NEVER COMPLAIN

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS

WHO AM I TO JUDGE I KEEP TELLIN MYSELF

I HAD ENOUGH SEX FOR 3 LIFE TIMES SO I SURE WAS NO GOOD BOY ......