Dream Interpretation

• Anyone have any clue about dreaming of human heads mounted to walls??? I was in a cave with someone I lovingly called master... not sexually... more like a teacher type master. He was walking me through this cave... it was dark... but not scary. The heads were on the wall. They were NOT dead people... they were alive, but no bodies. At the base of the heads were like "circuit boards" they were attached to the wall on mounts that also had "circuit boards" they could be arranged in different order depending on the situation. We had some verbal interactions... although I remember no specifics to the conversation. I just remember being a bit puzzled by the heads, but not grossed out. It was weird, but I just "went with it."

I woke up feeling puzzled, but calm, and strangely comforted...

man heads mounted to walls??? I was in a cave with someone I lovingly called master... not sexually... more like a teacher type master. He was walking me through this cave... it e wall. They were NOT dead people... they were alive, but no bodies. At the base of the heads were like "circuit boards" they were attached to the wall on mounts that also had "circuit boards" they could be arranged in different order depending on the situation. We had some verbal interactions... although I remember no specifics to the conversation. I just remember being a bit puzzled by the heads, but not grossed out. I

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Anyone have any clue about dreaming of human heads mounted to walls??? I was in a cave with someone I lovingly called master... not sexually... more like a teacher type master. He was walking me through this cave... it was dark... but not scary. The heads were on the wall. They were NOT dead people... they were alive, but no bodies. At the base of the heads were like "circuit boards" they were attached to the wall on mounts that also had "circuit boards" they could be arranged in different order depending on the situation. We had some verbal interactions... although I remember no specifics to the conversation. I just remember being a bit puzzled by the heads, but not grossed out. It was weird, but I just "went with it."

I woke up feeling puzzled, but calm, and strangely comforted...

man heads mounted to walls??? I was in a cave with someone I lovingly called master... not sexually... more like a teacher type master. He was walking me through this cave... it e wall. They were NOT dead people... they were alive, but no bodies. At the base of the heads were like "circuit boards" they were attached to the wall on mounts that also had "circuit boards" they could be arranged in different order depending on the situation. We had some verbal interactions... although I remember no specifics to the conversation. I just remember being a bit puzzled by the heads, but not grossed out. I

That's strange that the dream has a calming effect on you., Maybe it means that you don't need to be worried or afraid about some situation.

I have strange dreams all the time.