People Suck

• Of course, not all people suck, but thats not what this rant is about.

Heres the story.

A single mom of two, walks next door to the local fire department and approaches a fireman who is standing outside. She appears to be shy, but clearly had something on her mind. She explains to the fireman, her children have a birthday (which they share on the same day) coming up in a few days. With social distancing, lack of money (her hours at work was cut back) and no creative ideas of her own, wanted to know if the fire department could send a couple guys over to sing to her kids or if they could do anything that would make the day special for them.. like maybe turn on the lights or sound the alarm.. she had very small requests.

The fireman quickly said , sure, we can come up with something. She thanked him and walked back to her home.

Over the next 3 days, the guys got together and made some calls, trying to come up with something for these two kids.

The day of the birthday, a loud siren could be heard coming slowly down the street, then another, and another. As the truck turned onto the side street, Happy Birthday song was being played over the loud speakers. It was a small parade, leading was State police, and 3 big fire trucks followed. All with horns, lights and sirens and happy birthday playing loudly. The kids had no idea what was going on and IT WAS AWESOME!

The firemen and women exited their trucks all wearing masks and each carrying a present for the kidos. Bicycles, Lego sets, all sorts of great toys, a birthday cake and cupcakes. They brought them more than a song, they brought an entire party and all of it was done out of their own pockets and the goodness in their hearts. The kids were blown away, especially the boy. It was like he had just been visited by his biggest hero, he couldnt stop smiling. The mom was in tears. She never expected so much and was so appreciative.

After they finished singing and wishing them the best day ever, they quickly loaded back up and left.. tapping the air horn as the went back down the street.

As soon as they were gone, The happiness ended.

Completely caught off-guard, An enraged neighbor not only flipped out (screaming in the street and acting completely stupid) on that family for not following social distancing guidelines, but then called 911 (the police were already there you idiot), the health department, and child protective services!

The kids were taken from the home the following day.

Im still so upset about all this.. i live near that bitch and every day since this happened, i have to stop myself from driving through her front lawn when i see her outside. Shes lucky she always has her dog outside with her is all im saying

• It has been my experience that all people suck, we just become accustomed to people who suck less.

Hey thanks for the reply and i was going to disagree until i realized i had no argument, you are correct.

• WELL HUMANS GET ON MY LAST NERVE

I ONLY LET A VERY FEW NEAR ME NOW

AND AVOID ANY REASON TO GO OUT AND ABOUT LOL

I HAVE SOME GOOD EXCUSES NOW THAT I AM FALLING APART LOL

YESTERDAY I COULDN'T BREATHE I TRIED ALL MY LITTLE HERBS AND THEN KNEW IT WAS ALLERGIES

SO I GOT BETTER JUST HAD TO SLEEP SITTING UP DAM IT

FOR ME I HAVE ALWAYS FELT UPSET AROUND ONE OR MORE HUMANS THE MORE THE WORSE I GET

THEN I WAS TOLD I WAS A EMPATH SO IF TRUE THAT EXPLAINS WHY I GET SUCH MEXED UP UPSETTING FEELING AROUND PEOPLE

I SUCK UP ALL THEIR SHITTING THOUGHT AND FEELINGS AS SOME KINDA NASTY ENERGY FEELING HITS ME

SO IF YOU GET THOSE TYPE OF FEELING YOU MAY ALSO BE A EMPATH AND IT SUCKS

SO I TRY NOT TO BLAME PEOPLE THEN THEY OPEN THEIR FAT MOUTHS AND I SAY I DON'T NEED TO BE A EMPATH TO KNOW I DON'T LIKE THAT ONE AT ALL

LAUGHING

IT'S LIKE A PETTING ZOO ONLY EVERYONE OF THE SNIMALS BITES YOU WHEN YOU PET THEM AND YOU NEED STICHES......LOL

BITCHES

PLUS NOW DAYS THEY ARE CASTING OFF THESE FLOOD WAVES OF ENERGY AND IT IS JUST BEYOND CREEPY

THEN I READ THEY ARE KILLING THEMSELVES IN LARGE NUMBERS WITH COUNTS HIGHER THAN THE CHINA FLU KILLS

THAT EXPLAINS THE DANK DARK LOAD OF CLOUDS FLOATING BY MY BRAIN AND HEART

NASTY FART

NOT A TART

MAYBE A DART.....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• THEN RJ TEXTED ME AND HIS TIME STAMP WAS 11:11 FUCK MAN

RJ STARTED AROUND MAYBE 10 AM OR LATER TO PICK UP AND LOAD ALL THE GROCERIES FOR HIS STORE THEN DRIVE THEM UP HERE UNLOAD AND CLERK AND STOCK ALL THE STUFF ON THS SHELVES ....TILL CLOSING 7 PM THEN I THINK HER TRIES TO FINISH UP THE STOCKING BEFORE HE LOCKS UP AND HEADS BACK DOWN TO TOWN

I DID NIGHT STOCKING AT A KING SOOPERS AND IT WAS ONE HELL OF A WORK OUT FOR A OLD 50 YEAR OLD I FOUND OUT JUST HOW MUCH WORK IT IS IN A BIG GROCERY STORE FUCK CHUCK

ALL SO I COULD HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE I QUIT THEN HAD MY TWO HEART ATTACKS LOLOLOL

ONLY NEEDED NO INSURANCE AS I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE HEART ATTACKS FOOL THAT I WAS

DENIAL MAYBE

THEN I CAUGHT A FLU AND FOUND OUT I WAS NEAR DEATH WITH HEART FAILURE LOL

THEN I WISHED I HAD THAT INSURANCE LOL

I COULDN'T WORK WITH THE STOCKING STORE PEOPLE THEY WERE SOME VERY MEAN TRICKEY FUCKERS AND THE BOSSES WERE WORSE

I HAD FUN STANDING UP TO THEM ALL BUTT IT WAS TOO MUCH AFTER A YEAR AND A HALF WHILE STILL CLEANING ALL MY CLEANING ACCOUNTS TOO

FUCK YOU

EVERY MOVE I MAKE WHEN I HIT POCKETS OF HUMANS IT JUST FUCKS ME UP MAN

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wow, you have been through it, Sorry to hear that.. hope things are starting to look up for you.

I typically stay away from people. I have a tiny little circle that only a few people are allowed to enter. I do, however, enjoy discussion and so through the years i find myself visiting forums. I usually stay until it becomes a weight on me. Thats the wonderful thing about this.. theres always a quick exit. And when im feeling recharged or missing certain company, i pop back in.

• YEAH I AGREE I AM ADDICTED TO THE WILD WEBS NOW

YOUR REASONS ARE MINE AS WELL....

WELL MY CIRCLE SHRUNK AS MY OLDER FRIENDS DIED UP HERE

LOL LAST ONE ON THE MOUNTAIN I LIKE TO SAY

YET I SEE OTHER WHITE BEARDS UP HERE

PRETTY FUNNY TO SAY AND SEE

I INLISTED RJ MY LOCAL STORE CLERK AND HELPING HAND MAN

HE JUST GETS MY MAIL AND HELPS ME HAUL SHIT UP HERE NOW AND TEXTS ME ON THE CELL PHONE HE GOT ME TO USE TEXTING SO I AM SHOCKED HOW QUICK I GOT INTO THAT

I HAD OVER 5000 MINUTES OR WHATEVER THAT SHIT IS USED FOR TEXTING LOL

I STUCK WITH THE SAME $17 A MONTH PLAN AND JUST NEVER TEXTED SO THEM MINUTES PILED RIGHT UP OVER THE PAST 10 PLUS YEARS

LAUGHING

I KNEW I WOULD USE THEM SOME WAY AND NOW IS THE WAY.....LOL

IRONIC

TONIC

RJ IS EARLY 30'S BUTT SEEMS LIKE A KID TO ME LOL

HE IS A PERFECT FIT AND TRIP

HE LOVES POT AND MUSIC

AND THE MOUNTAINS

AND IS WILLING TO PUT UP WITH ME

NO EASY TASK AT TIMES

AS YOU KNOW.....

• I REED COMMENTS YOU KNOW

I HAVE HEARD THAT ALL MY LIFE

ONLY THEY USED A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY SPEELED WORDING

WEIRD AS FUCK CHUCK

AND FUCK OFF CHUCK

THE OTHER FUN STATEMENTS WERE KINDA LIKE

WHEN I THINK I KNOW YOU YOU SHOW THIS WHOLE OTHER SIDE OF YOU AND I LIKE IT AND AM SHOCKED THAT YOU ARE DEEPER THAN I EVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

ARE YOU GAY ???

I HEARD THAT MANY TIMES IT ALWAYS MADE ME SMILE

OH WELL MY PRANKS ARE MANY

I USE TO HAVE SOME TROLLS THAT INSISTED I WAS GAY BUTT THAT I WAS FAKING THIS AS PART OF MY DEVIOUS PLAN OF OPERATION

PEOPLE ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS KIDDING

I AM

I USE TO SAY I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH AND WILL YOU TELL ME A TRUTH

ON THIS SAME LEVEL

???

SOME SAID YOU ARE JUST TO MUCH TO DEAL WITH

I CAN'T EVER LIE TO YOU

LAUGHING

SUM ASKED DO YOU REALLY HATE ME

THE ONES THAT KEPT RETURNING ALWAYS KINDA UPSET ME

PAINFUL SAYING GOOD BYE ONLY TO REPEAT IT 3 TIMES

DRAMA MUCH ???

ALL IN ALL I HAVE HAD A SERIOUSLY STRANGE LIFE

AND MOSTLY I HAVE ONLY TYPED ABOUT 1/3 OF IT

SO IT IS SO INSANE AND SUREAL I JUST AVOID WHOLE SECTIONS

EVEN THE ONES I OFTEN PLUCK OUT OF THAT BAG GET TO ME IF I READ WHAT I WRITE

SO OFTEN I DON'T READ WHAT I WROTE

A SCAN QUICKLY TELLS ME YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS SHIT MAN

SO I FIND A VIDEO TO POST LOLOLOL

AND I POST A LOT OF THOSE SOME PEOPLE THINK

I SEE THEM AS MY SINGING TALKING EMOTES

I ALWAYS HAVE

THERE WERE TIMES I ONLY SPOKE WITH VIDEOS AND REFUSED TO TYPE

THAT DROVE THEM REAL CRAZY

I ENJOYED THE FUN

HUN

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com