COVID-19 10,000 cases in single day

• women with self made electrical vibrator electrocuted and they say the china flu killed her

laughing

doctors are reporting they are forced to report every death is due to the china flu when it simply is not true

they pay a hospital many thousands for each china flu death so the fix is in and always has been

WHO just admits if no symtoms you can't spread the china flu so masks are not needed

at all

it will all come out and then we know who needs the boot and the rope

• Colorado is starting to spike and I noticed that they have started to close some of the recreation areas. The ones getting sick are mainly the protestors so I doubt the hospitals will be seeing a huge spike. It seems the strain they are getting hit with may not be as severe.

One really has to dig to find the numbers. I noticed that the press and state talks in percentages so it seems more alarming to the public. IMO

• Dont worry people.

Remember, we were told from the beginning of this Covid, IT WILL GO AWAY AND DIE OFF AND DISAPPEAR IN THE SUMMER. ALL COLDS, FLUS AND VIRUSES DO. IT IS BECAUSE THE WARM SUMMER TEMPERATURES ALWAYS KILLS THIS STUFF OFF.

Plus D3 from the hot sun definitely kills all this stuff.

• Official Post

I only know of two people that I know in some way that have had it. My 78 year old uncle - who had double pneumonia and they just sent him home to drink warm fluids. He recovered just at home. A guy at work has had it for a week. No breathing problems, just super tired

That's it.

• And why are these people in lines for hours to get tested for anyway?

Ok, let's say you test positive, then what?? You cant do nothing about it. And your not sick.

And now your car just ran out of gas, and it's like 90 fucking degrees out. Your dumb ass is now holding up the line for the rest of the paranoid sheeple waiting to get a test to, to brag and seek attention from people their 'positive', but can do nothing about it, and are not even sick either

Now there out of gas too.

So what do they do now? Push their car to the gas station to get gas, to do the same shit again over at the free food line drive up.

:rofl

• Yeah, I'm just gonna leave this here....

Study: Half of CDC COVID Test Kits Are Inaccurate l

There's been a huge debate raging nationwide regarding COVID-19. Some believe that we're over reacting to the virus, other believe that we're not doing enough to fight off the disease. No matter which side of the argument you fall on, this new study conducted by the Milford Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory, is eye opening.

According to the study, which was published on July 17th in the International Journal of Geriatrics and Rehabilitation, 50% of the nucleic acid coronavirus tests distributed by the CDC provided inaccurate results. Yes, you read that right: half of all tests according to this study are faulty.

Dr. Sin Hang Lee, who was the lead author of the study, found in his research that the provided testing kits gave a false positive 30% of the time and a false negative 20% of the time. To conduct the test, researchers conducted 20 tests from the CDC then re-tested them on a cellular level instead of just looking at fluid from the swab.

The study also made an alarming discovery. That the virus is mutating and it's possible for a person to be both infected with the original coronavirus and a mutation of the virus.

Lee's conclusion, based on his tests results, is that with the level of inaccurate test results, the CDC should roll out more in-depth testing methods, especially among vulnerable populations.

You can read the full report on Dr. Lee's study here.

Read More: Study: Half of CDC COVID Test Kits Are Inaccurate | https://710keel.com/study-half…mclip&utm_medium=referral

• Official Post

Wow!

I fall into the WAY overreacting camp. I'm not one who thinks it's fake or can't be very serious, but I just do not see a reason to be shutting the world down over it.

Now we see that the tests are not even accurate - 50%?? They could flip a damn coin and be just as accurate as that. And we're going to shut people away for that?

In my opinion we should only be counting people who end up in a hospital. These huge numbers being tested positive don't really matter if they aren't getting sick enough to seek treatment.

I know that it can really destroy some people. It can kill and it does. It can fuck up your organs. It CAN be bad - but so can a lot of things.

PERSPECTIVE.