Amazing artist series - Music Performances that KICK ASS

• Official Post

I'll start of with Maren Morris from a live performance on Howard Stern

Amazing song writer. Amazing singer and performer. This is a great, great song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I ran into these guys a few years ago. LOVE them.

One bass and a drummer.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I like all kinds. This is very nice. It takes a second or fifty to get to it all..but you get to see he is using a screw driver for his slide.

• I ran into these guys a few years ago. LOVE them.

One bass and a drummer.

Kick ass jam! Love the sound of that guitar!

• I have a crush on these gals...

• Official Post

I ran into these guys a few years ago. LOVE them.

One bass and a drummer.

That's really cool

What's going on with the bass? Is he playing those guitar sounding parts on bass? It's really great.

• Never heard this cover before.