Random Musical Shit.

• Official Post

So I looked up the song on wiki. I wanted to see when it came out and read about it.

Interesting. The band had an album called gold-plated and their manager asked them to write a radio-friendly song for it. Interesting how they pulled that out.

Apparently they did seven previous albums and they were famous but not really on the radio or in the charts I guess.

So after they came up with this song their producer was pissed because he thought they were withholding hits from him. Lol!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couldn%27t_Get_It_Right

song was recorded for their eighth studio album, Gold Plated, which was named after Pete Haycock's Veleno guitar and produced by Mike Vernon. The song was specifically written and produced after the manager of the band, Miles Copeland III, demanded that the band append a radio-friendly song to the track listing. The band at the time had released eight albums and although that had translated into fame, they did not have a great impact on the charts.[6] Copeland suggested a cover version of an Elvis Presley song; this suggestion was ignored, and instead the band came up with an original composition[7] "from absolutely nowhere". It was simply a case of sitting in the studio, conjuring up a rhythm, appending the traditional dual vocals for which Climax Blues Band were known, and coming up with a couple of hooks. The sudden emergence of the song irritated the producer, as he thought the band had been withholding a hit from him.[4]

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is another one by Climax blues band. I don't think it was ever a radio hit or anything but it is a catchy tune. When I listen to this song, I can hear something that was borrowed from this song and was part of an original song that was a hit in the last 8 years. I am curious if anyone recognizes what I am talking about?

Loosen up yeah, loosen up...

External Content www.youtube.com

• Still laugh whenever I listen to this track.

External Content youtu.be

• I love the way these guys throw the Beatles in...

All Government is Organized Crime.

• External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Rick is great.

• Getting MJ-vibes from this guy's voice.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• I love Rick's stuff and way he breaks down "smells like teen spirit" is exceptional. I like how he explains the melodic genius of the song in addition to Dave Grohl's contributions. He breaks down what makes the song work and I think he is spot on.

Great video!

• This girl is so talented...

• Official Post

This girl is so talented...

I have her album. I got it for mix reference.

Some good songs on it.

• There's some great power pop there. I've never been a teenage girl but this girl really nails it...

All Government is Organized Crime.