Random Musical Shit.

• Growling metal vocals aren't for everyone, but the way Opeth seamlessly transitions from metal to progressive rock to folk music and other genres is mesmerizing.

I skipped past the harsh opening to the part we can all enjoy... (Timecode 2:50)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Official Post

I was posting the wrong thread

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I love this guy...

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I bought both of their albums on vinyl. I'm really intrigued by the use of old instruments and mics. T bone Burnett produced both and it seems like he's trying and doing a great job at using authentic equipment to replicate a throwback sound. I don't think anyone does this as well as him...

• Official Post

I bought both of their albums on vinyl. I'm really intrigued by the use of old instruments and mics. T bone Burnett produced both and it seems like he's trying and doing a great job at using authentic equipment to replicate a throwback sound. I don't think anyone does this as well as him...

I'm going to have to check that out. I mean I've seen some of their videos from the first album and one sort of an in the making of video.

I've always thought Robert plant had the coolest vocal melodies.

• I bought both of their albums on vinyl. I'm really intrigued by the use of old instruments and mics. T bone Burnett produced both and it seems like he's trying and doing a great job at using authentic equipment to replicate a throwback sound. I don't think anyone does this as well as him...

I bought their music too. Great stuff!

• External Content youtu.be

• for you perverts she was only 18 at the time

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

All Government is Organized Crime.