Soft, tiny hands. What do you think is sexy?

• lips

eyes

their laugh

nipples

when the love bud pops out hard ....just glad to see me

A GAY GUY THAT ALSO PUT IT IN WOMEN HE SAID IT KINDA LIKE THAT

HE WAS KINDA SCIENTIFIC ABOUT TALKING ABOUT SEXING UP A LADY

HE SAID IT LOOKS LIKE A TINY HARD ON TO HIM

FUNNY AS SOME GUYS OR GIRLS BORN MORPHIDITE HAVE A SMALL PENIS IN THEIR PUSSY RIGHT WHERE THE LOVE BUD SHOULD BE

I HAVE SEEN SOME NEVER PERSONALLY JUST IN MY RESEARCH SO PICTURES AND SOME VIDEOS

I ALWAYS THINK WHAT HE SAID

I HAD TOLD HIM AS A YOUNG BOY I FELT GIRLS HAD A DICK IT WAS JUST TUCKED UP INSIDE AND YES I TRYING TO PULL IT OUT AND ONE GIRL STARTED CRYING AND RAN TO MY HOUSE AND TOLD MY MOM

LITTLE BITCH WE MUSTA BEEN LIKE 8-9 IN THE TENT IN OUT BACK YARD IN SUMMER DAD PUT IT UP TO AIR IT OUT CANVAS OLD SCHOOL SMELLY TENT

SO LIKE THE KIDS PLAYED DOCTOR AND OFTEN I WAS THE DOCTOR SO I HAD TO SEARCH INSIDE LITTLE DORK

I DID LEARN THEY DON'T HAVE DICKS THAT JUST PULL OUT

LAUGHING

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SLIGHTLY DEMENTED PEOPLE AGREE

u4SgbEv.gif

XHBjWNQ.jpg

• Not qualified lol, I have working hands. I've been packing water and chopping wood since I was five. I used to sit on my hands in high school hoping no one would notice they're as large as small man hands. Now, I just think, they are hands that have done a lot of work and while I'd like to have dainty hands I never have and never will.

• Well eyes are the first thing i seemed to look at in women or men.

Hands on men I sure look at. For some reason i am drawn to thumbs and the middle finger. weird as fuck I just like how different yet the same parts of humans are.

Plus I always tried to guess if they had those large thumbs would they have a large mushroom cock head.

laughing

often it was true their head would be larger than the shaft at least

i was only with two black boys one was a man i should say

butt i fell in love with their larger so soft lips

man I loved kissin the black guys

plus they both were pretty large peckers and thick

both were tops only so I had to suffer....

smirk

women I was more about lookin for a bubble butt and small perky tits with i hope larger nipples to suck on

I love nipples so I always can't wait to see them

mens pecs and nipples i had a hard time at the beach or pools

I would pop wood just seeing mens nipples

oddly I also get turned on seeing mens fett

not all of them butt some just trigger me

i am not into stinky feet lol so it must just be a foundation feeling I think

and a large big toe just sends me off for some reason

I never understood why I felt these weird fetish type things

made no sense at all

I mean lips and nipples i can understand butt why big toes and cock heads that are large and bulbous

maybe turgid two i love those two words

trigger words

a lot of guys wouldn't tell me what turned them on or wouldn't admit to fetish feelings

I am too open many have told me

I use to do this thing called direct thoughting

where you try and stop the mind editor

sitting close to each other on bed or floor

looking in each others eyes constantly and saying everything that comes to mind

no editing

very hard to do for most

I am too intence I have been told and hard to figure out just when they said they thought they knew me

ha

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I CALL THEM SLEEPY EYES I LOVE THOSE

I use to love things the way they looked and then find out they were crap in bed like a dead fish laying there

so so good looking and nothing in bed

or

they are also good in bed and yet they are brain crzy liars and or cheats

dang it

I am hooked on bad boys

the nice guys finish last with me

i wish i had changed that it didn't work out well for me

1993 i retired from active sex with anyone after Joe died of aids

I was afraid I got aids and sure didn't want to share that and then after many tests I was clear

so risked it one more time with a cowboy from wyoming

after him I said never again dumb ass

so I just retired my dick

and butt

butt I don't miss the damn games and trust issues and sadness and breaking up

I am more a hermit type in reality even when with some one for a long time i like to have distance or I get very quiet and don't talk much then the next day I am all motor mouth and full of it

so fault was also with me

I get tired of somone else in my space and start not liking little things they do

I hate when that happens

like you chew tater chips like a fucking pig man

laughing I use to say that to Joe

funny he was addicted to cock sucking bad

I mean he cheated on me going out to the freeway rest stops and public bath rooms

I knew it when we first met and accused him of it

so i ended it and a month lateri toook him back

6 years later he was dead

FRED

he was 27 and i was like 33 so I had already seen many die in california before I left

and I felt i was safe from aids and people dying I knew

nope

watching Joe die for a year ruined my whole outlook on relationships and LOVE and TRUST

we my best friend and I both survived and he had a ex lover also die

we still can't figure out how we survived the early aids days

he is still super active sexually and in a open relationship of over 20 years now

so he get tested and has a gay doctor so he tries to always play safe he tells me

I say at your age you should be using a walker to bump puds buddy

he finds some younger men I am shocked he get them butt then it is just for sex so they are not dating a 65 year old gay boy lolol

he can't believe I retired as he always said we both were wayyy oversexed he still says it lol

I just don't do crazy shit like him

stress me out no way am i messin with all the STD's out there

I had a heart attack when i caught crabs once in my life

laughing

I went bonkers I was so upset

I pour rubbing alcahol over my dick and balls standing in the whoer to try and kill those things

well great balls of fire

I was so stupid....i took off running through my little apartment trying to cool down my balls and cold water running finally helped me

Kenny calls and says go buy some RID and follow directions chuckie boy

oh man

I was like 21 at that time

I couldn't hardly stand in line I remember buying the RID I was like itching totally and most of it was just in my mind that I had these bugs lol

freaked me out so bad

• I had to think about this a while. Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. I think Sippy has sexy feet, she posted a picture of them years ago. Open deck kayak. Flat stomachs are sexy......I finally have one......I look at myself a lot now days....really....I feel like a completely different person. I lost soooo much weight.

• Official Post

I had to think about this a while. Sexy is in the eyes of the beholder. I think Sippy has sexy feet, she posted a picture of them years ago. Open deck kayak. Flat stomachs are sexy......I finally have one......I look at myself a lot now days....really....I feel like a completely different person. I lost soooo much weight.

I'll bet you look at yourself. I'm starting to look at myself a lot too. My stomach. I'll bet it feels so good Wayne!

blue flower

• Official Post

I've lost two inches around my belly and I'm at 148 pounds now. Before I started keto or exercise I was at 155- 158. Before I started keto, which had only been about a week, I was right around 150.

So I figure I've lost 2 pounds in water weight and some fat. I've been hitting my exercycle for 30 mins a day and I'm doing the intermittent fasting thing each day. I wanted to shoot for 140, but I might go a tad lower depending on how I look.

• Well I did no exercise until I hit my target weight. Exercise just confuses your weight numbers because you are adding here and taking off there. But worse.....exercise makes you hungry. As for meals, I had 3 meals a day when I felt like I needed more food and most days I ate breakfast and dinner. About twice a week I would skip breakfast. Making a 20 hour fast. Its not as good as a three day fast but 20 hours will get me 70% of the benefit of a three day fast.

• I've lost two inches around my belly and I'm at 148 pounds now. Before I started keto or exercise I was at 155- 158. Before I started keto, which had only been about a week, I was right around 150.

So I figure I've lost 2 pounds in water weight and some fat. I've been hitting my exercycle for 30 mins a day and I'm doing the intermittent fasting thing each day. I wanted to shoot for 140, but I might go a tad lower depending on how I look.

The girl in you wants to shoot for 135, ha ha! You are doing so good! Most people never find keto and are miserable all the time from low cal and no fat.Thank you for your help finding this diet.

• Official Post

Yeah. lol! I want to see what my torso looks like at 140. It's already getting close to flat. I can't wait!

I think we can all thank Fanny. I never really understood how keto actually worked before she started posting about it. I still didn't until recently. So I thank Fanny.

:)