MILITARY TRIBUNAL WILL TAKE PLACE AS SOON AS THE TRÜMP IMPEACHMENT ENDS

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was click bait. They know how to get the attention of "their people". However I think the claim that we are living in an Orwellian time was funny. They have never read "1984". We can turn off the cameras any time we want.

Most of the hard core nuts have been deplatformed. When I searched for Qanon all I got was debunk videos.

Didn't all the crap you wrote about Biden come from the Q? For all you know he's the real deal, exactly what he appears to be. A guy that sacrificed a lot for America instead of Trump who just took a lot and gave back $970 in taxes.

• Oil is king in Texas....I live here. The Keystone pipeline only has one purpose, to get Canadian oil to foreign markets. If they can do that they won't have to sell it at a low price to us. We are the biggest buyer of Canadian oil. Its wonderful for them. They get a higher price for their oil AND if there is a pipeline leak its not on Canadian soil. Why didn't they just run the pipeline across Canada to the ocean? Because Canadians didn't want the pipeline on their soil.

Jobs lost? The price of oil effects job loss. The trigger for the 2008 recession was oil prices. But lets look at it....If Canada had routed the pipeline across the country they would have gotten those jobs. Why didn't they want all those jobs?

You think Biden is a snake, well you might be surprised to know that the extreme left agrees with you. They think he sold out when he went along with $1400 instead of $2000 that Trump proposed. They are still uneasy about his talking about

bi-parasitism. I listen to they because they make some sense some times. I don't listen to the extreme right because they are so nasty and hard to listen to.