South Dakota Gov. Noem To Sign Ban On Transgender Girls From Female Sports

• PIERRE, S.D. (AP) — South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem on Monday said she will sign a bill passed by the Legislature to bar transgender girls and women from participating in female sports leagues.

However, whether it ultimately takes permanent effect in the state will likely be decided in federal court. No transgender girl currently plays in a female high school sports league in South Dakota, according to the high school athletics association.

“I’m excited to sign this bill very soon,” Noem tweeted minutes after it passed in the Senate. She described its passage as a celebration of International Women’s Day and a defense of women’s sports.

While proponents cast it as a way to “promote fairness in women’s sports,” Republican Sen. V.J. Smith labeled it as a “political statement” that would drag the state into a looming legal battle as lawmakers in 20 states weigh similar legislation. “The decision is going to be made in federal court,” said Smith.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/south-dakota-noem-ban-transgender-girls-female-sports_n_604791c4c5b64433749fa8f8

Well what do you think, GG. Looks like law without a reason. No Tgirls in HS sports in SD and yet they need a law banning it? From what I hear when you go through HRT you loose the advantage you might have had as a male. But the law is hard to nail down about giving HRT to children, especially before puberty. Personally I think sports shouldn't be a part of schools at all. But that's just me.

• I once had a neighbor that had a grandchild born sexually ambiguous. She was raised female. She played with my children and it was obvious to me that She was really a male. That was when I did my first research about this condition. Most male, or XY children that are born SA are steered toward being raised female and have surgery to make them appear female back then because it was easier. Parents were told not to tell anyone except their close family. The tragedy was that most of these people, male and female, would have had some sexual function if they hadn't had the surgery. There are support groups now and they try to get legislation to stop parents from messing with the children until they are old enough to make a decision for themselves. Its not simple.

• Official Post

I once had a neighbor that had a grandchild born sexually ambiguous. She was raised female. She played with my children and it was obvious to me that She was really a male. That was when I did my first research about this condition. Most male, or XY children that are born SA are steered toward being raised female and have surgery to make them appear female back then because it was easier. Parents were told not to tell anyone except their close family. The tragedy was that most of these people, male and female, would have had some sexual function if they hadn't had the surgery. There are support groups now and they try to get legislation to stop parents from messing with the children until they are old enough to make a decision for themselves. Its not simple.

There was a person that was raised female - same situation - he was a boy inside. As an adult he found out what had happened and tried to live as a man. He ended up killing himself.

Yeah. Not simple at all.

For me, I was born a boy. II just always felt like and wanted to be a girl, but I never let anyone know.

• Female soul in male body, I keep telling you. It is so sad that Christianity is such an utter failure for these people. They are innocent of wrong doing and persecuted by the ones that are called to love them.