I need a massage

• I have an inversion table. It stops a lot of pain. The going rate around here is $50 for a massage.

Someone send me an imaginary massage... My neck is going to fall of my shoulders... Aghhhhhhhhh

:crybaby

If you want to rub my feet... I'll follow you around like a puppy, and make you coffee too!

Is you foot pain neuropathic? Mine is from being Diabetic and not having my blood sugar under control for so many years. I dropped about 70lbs and changed my A1c from 9.2 to 5.1 and it got rid of over half of it and my HRT has cut that in half again.

• I have an inversion table. It stops a lot of pain. The going rate around here is $50 for a massage.

Is you foot pain neuropathic? Mine is from being Diabetic and not having my blood sugar under control for so many years. I dropped about 70lbs and changed my A1c from 9.2 to 5.1 and it got rid of over half of it and my HRT has cut that in half again.

I think some of it is nerve stuff because my left leg is always kicking when I try to relax... but mostly I'm just not in shape from not working for a year. They closed all the restaurants except for skeleton crews for pick up only, and I got out of shape. Now I work 6 days a week. I went from nothing to OMG I'm sooooo tired... lol I think it's a combo... Hanging upside down actually sounds so good.

• Official Post

I'm so glad you got to work again! it sounds like you're going to get into shape really fast moving around like you do.

It doesn't take much sitting around to get out of shape for me.

I've always wanted to try an inversion table because I know that that would feel so great. I just don't really have the room for something like that.

an inversion table helped you with all that?

Interesting! Do tell more.

I can share this with my BFF

• Official Post

an inversion table helped you with all that?

I don't want to speak for Wayne, but I think it does.

Basically you latch your balls to a chain and then flip yourself upside down and hang by your balls for a few hours each day and you will not be feeling any of the back pain.

• an inversion table helped you with all that?

Hi 52! I will start at the beginning. I purchased the table at the thrift store for $75. It, like a lot of exercise equipment, looked new.

You should be careful using ITs because you can harm yourself but most people can use them safely.

It is not necessary that you completely invert yourself and hang there for an extended period of time to get the desired effect. Mine folds and leans against the wall. I don't use it every day, I use it when I need it. I usually don't go passed 45 degrees because I don't need to. I relax and just lay there till the vertebrate that is out of alignment pops. I don't use any more stress than is necessary. I use it about once a month. I find it is cheaper and just as effective as going to a Chiropractor.

Different people use them for different reasons. They can be very expensive if you buy a new one and the new ones really don't offer anything new to their function.

That's all I know.

• I don't want to speak for Wayne, but I think it does.

Basically you latch your balls to a chain and then flip yourself upside down and hang by your balls for a few hours each day and you will not be feeling any of the back pain.

You are confused inversion with vampires. Vampires are a pain in the neck....not the back.

:love

• I don't want to speak for Wayne, but I think it does.

Bwahhhh... I don't have any balls... now I'll forever be in pain... :laughing :nervousI need balls!

• I think some of it is nerve stuff because my left leg is always kicking when I try to relax... but mostly I'm just not in shape from not working for a year. They closed all the restaurants except for skeleton crews for pick up only, and I got out of shape. Now I work 6 days a week. I went from nothing to OMG I'm sooooo tired... lol I think it's a combo... Hanging upside down actually sounds so good.

This last year was hard on me too. I gained a few pounds because of the Covid Stress.

Get a glucose meter and monitor your morning blood sugar. First your morning blood sugar goes up but you don't even feel it. Then your legs start twitching and feeling a little off. It happens so slowly its easy to not even notice till its a real thing, but then its too late to easily solve the problem. If you catch the problem early you can make changes in your diet to keep your blood sugar under control and avoid a lot of problems like cardio vascular disease, leg pain, obesity, all the things that eventually get you as you age.

I paid $14 for my monitor at Walmart. You will need a lance and lancets and strips. About $30 total. You don't have to check every morning. Once a month, unless you find something wrong. A 20-40 year person should be under 100. Mine was 175 when I started monitoring. Its now about 105-110 and for my age that's ok.

Its simple and it can save you years of pain.

;)

• Official Post

My job has me sitting on my ass a lot. I used to scramble around and walk a lot out in the field, but so far I gave not gained any weight.

I can't get below 150 though. My mental goal was to be 145 or so, but I hover around 152.

So far I've been extremely blessed with good health. Don't really have any aches or pains to speak of.

• Your weight tracks your insulin level. Get a glucose meter and start tracking. You most likely will find that you are too high and if you consistently keep your blood sugar at 100 or below your weight will stabilize at your best level.

• Well... I'll be picking up a moniter then... I have noticed I can't tell the differance between low blood sugar, and a switch between alters... so this would be helpful in two ways. Thank you for the advice Wayne5 I'm going to take it seriously... I just have this "feeling" Ya know?