This is an article about Jewish teaching on adultry. It is not ment to be antisemitic, just interesting.

• Man... they want me to sign up. I really wanted to read it too. I find it interesting that it's labled as adultry for a woman, but not for the man. I was reading an article the other day about how some cultures who wanted equality eliminated permissable things that men did that they were uncomfortable with women doing as well. Rather than allowing the women to do the same as the men... Interesting how that works isn't it? Sad really, because it's a more like a combo for equality... stop some things, and allow other things...

• Man... they want me to sign up. I really wanted to read it too. I find it interesting that it's labled as adultry for a woman, but not for the man. I was reading an article the other day about how some cultures who wanted equality eliminated permissable things that men did that they were uncomfortable with women doing as well. Rather than allowing the women to do the same as the men... Interesting how that works isn't it? Sad really, because it's a more like a combo for equality... stop some things, and allow other things...

You are right. That's why the article got my attention. The idea that adultery was...is..

different for men and women. It was shocking to me. I ordered the book the article referenced. I found other articles, one from a Hebrew University that agreed with the one I posted. I didn't go out looking for "adultery" it started when the Youtube AI sent me a video about the Talmud and there was a passing reference in the video and I just started following the thread by Google-ing the subject.