Memes, cartoons, jokes.....yeah, with the assholes currently in charge of government we all need a laugh.

• One thing about the LTard's, if they were in GV's it was time for me to leave. :laughing

LTAR . . . Lead To Air Ratio.

Meaning, if you get the ratio correct, you are bound to hit something. ^^

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• That would explain why it was like clubbing a baby seal.

That said, the sentiment involved in just letting people beet you? There isn't a single brain cell in my head that can comprehend that.

I doubt you remember clubbing me in anything, but we all looked (mostly) alike, and some weren't very good pilots. Most of the squaddies used the R in LTAR to make their names. LTARokit, LTARifle, etc. or ignored it completely like LTARmoil, LTARmedc or LTARcnuk. Don't remember a whole lot of them anymore, but it was quite a full squad when I was with them.

I was LTARget. :) "Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

That's in my sig for a reason. No one really dies in a cartoon game, so I had no problem playing the rabbit. Others were better shots than me in the Osti (there was no Wirbie then), so while they all ran GVs out, I upped planes to bring in the vulchers, or came from a nearby base to drag chasers across the field swarming with squaddies gleefully making fireworks.

So in that context if you remember vulching me several times or pwning me when I was heavily outnumbered in the first place, sure, I guess so. I never considered myself to be the seal to anyone's club. Unless I was flying buffs. Never got the hang of being the tail gunner for whatever reason.

Oh, and 999000 . . . Maybe one time in 30 he didn't make me feel completely stupid for coming within 1.0 of his 17s.

Oh, sorry, forgot that there was always a standard reply for that . . . ."FILM, OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!" :laughing

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• I do remember you as LTarget and I don't recall you ever really putting up a fight so yeah, it was kinda like clubbing a baby seal. Not that I've ever actually clubbed a baby seal... ^^

I don't have any of my old films so.... :laughing

• Al's best stuff was the non-parody stuff..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do remember you as LTarget and I don't recall you ever really putting up a fight so yeah, it was kinda like clubbing a baby seal. Not that I've ever actually clubbed a baby seal... ^^

I don't have any of my old films so.... :laughing

Funny, I don't remember you at all.

Was your ingame name Elfie?

Edited once, last by SWTarget ().

• Yes.

OK, cool. This might be fun. Or maybe I'll get bored with it quickly . . . . We'll see.

My first tour as LTARget was #77, in June of 2006. Since Hitech puts all his stats on his webpage, we can see how many times we encountered one another and in what. Not surprisingly, no encounters.

I had 93 kills (+4 in ships gunner), 83 deaths. Better than even, but nothing to write home about.

Elfie had 398 kills and 120 deaths (nice!).

Best vehicle, Tempest with 167 kills and 5 deaths. One of these kills was LTARhntr in a Spitty XVI,

Also found that one of your kills in a Yak 9t was LTARaven in a F4U-1D

Also found one of your kills in an F4U-1 was Bronk flying an La-7.

In your death stats, one of your worst vehicles is the PzIV with 13 kills and 40 deaths.

Of those 40 deaths, LTARghst killed you once from a PzIV, LTARcnuk killed you 5 times from a 4, and LTARaptr killed you 2 times from an Osti.

Also found Bronk killed you in your F4U-1 while flying an La-7.

SO:

Elfie vs. LTARget, 0-0

Elfie vs. all other LTARs, 2-8

Elfie vs. Bronk 1-1 (just because it made me giggle to see it)

Heading to bed, probably 18-20 tours to go to see if your seal clubbing memory holds up.

• LTAR . . . Lead To Air Ratio.

Meaning, if you get the ratio correct, you are bound to hit something. ^^

Always likes you LTAR guys. We used to hook up quite a bit when I was with Rolling Thunder. My favorite LTAR memory was getting jumped while I was RTB out of ammo. I could barely stay out of gun range of the guy and put out a call for help. An LTAR responded with "what do you need"? I told him to spawn a wirble at base X and sit in front of the fighter hanger. I let him get close and dragged the guy through the hanger and flared straight up and the LTAR gave the guy a face full of flak. It was glorious ^^. And dam that guy was pissed.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Always likes you LTAR guys. We used to hook up quite a bit when I was with Rolling Thunder. My favorite LTAR memory was getting jumped while I was RTB out of ammo. I could barely stay out of gun range of the guy and put out a call for help. An LTAR responded with "what do you need"? I told him to spawn a wirble at base X and sit in front of the fighter hanger. I let him get close and dragged the guy through the hanger and flared straight up and the LTAR gave the guy a face full of flak. It was glorious ^^. And dam that guy was pissed.

This is hilarious. :)