Random Videos

• Sounds like a great guy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Are you looking for companionship? Do you have a tractor? If so please post a photo of the tractor.

External Content www.youtube.com

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• "Marvel's Big Niggers" ROFL!

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Speaking of people who should be given a free helicopter ride...

• External Content www.youtube.com

All Government is Organized Crime.

• Can we get it down to just 3 or 4 words please? I'm a busy man.

I'm working on an order for 64 brush hogs and I have 2 cavities atm. Furthermore, half of them are green pumpkin-chartreuse so those require two shots to make each bait. If I've done my math correctly I'll be making 48 shots on each mold.

I need more cavities... lol

• External Content youtu.be

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Tiger Day Live... On right now.