Random Videos

• First flight of South Korea's first indigenous jet fighter. Looks pretty cool.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Official Post

First flight of South Korea's first indigenous jet fighter. Looks pretty cool.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Look how clean this production line is.

1920px-KF21-4.jpg

• Official Post

The US will quash that as they did the Mitsubishi in Japan and the Avro Arrow in Cannednuhduh.

They allowed Lockeed-Martin to transferred two dozen F-35 technologies to them - the US blocked the transfer of 3 or 4 related to radar, jamming and infrared trackers/.

I think we are supporting this. It's a good thing.

• External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Yea but I can stop almost anywhere and gas up.

Another thing I thought of. Last winter there was a huge back up in VA. Cars stopped for hours in below freezing conditions. Electric is the most inefficient way to produce heat. I car will idle quite a long while on a gallon of gas and produce heat.

Pretty sure there was a Model 3 in that jam. And if I remember correctly, he had no trouble at all. And it was actually safer because there was no worry of snow packing up around the car and gassing the occupant.

Also another thing to think about. If shit really hit the fan you could actually charge an EV off your solar panels if no gas stations were open or there just wasn't any gas.

And yes I'm a fanboi but even I know they are not ready to be everyone's everyday only vehicle. But they do make a nice addition. Too bad the lead times are so bad right now or I'd be ordering one once we're done dealing with the Cherokee fiasco.

And for Swampy. I've changed my mind on the whole Rivian being the electric truck I'd buy. Walked around a Rivian RT1 this weekend and it's much smaller than it looks online. Maybe between Ranger and F150 size. I'd opt for the Ford Lightning.

A real man loves his woman every day of the month

• Official Post

Those ring doorbells are shity too. I'd never get one. Why would anyone? Just get a security camera and put it on a private network.

Those Ring piles of crap are wifi too and they lose connection and are not secure, obviously.

My camera's are not even connected to the internet, but if I did connect them I'd put it on a VPN

• Official Post

I did a similar thing with no TV or news. For years. I will watch TV occasionally now when I go to bed. I used to follow news all the time. Now when I drive I mostly listen to classical music. I do not stress about anything. I do not know what's going on until someone tells me, usually. Who needs to know what's going on all time? You can't change anything.

My drive to work is peaceful.

I also take time to just not think about anything. I think of how blessed I am and thank God for everything. I do not worry about anything.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

Fucking liberal shit bags - so fucking stupid. Going after our food supply.