Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• My apologies. Didn’t mean to upset your morning. Just tried to offer a different view.

Fair enough.

I'm realky not sold on anything other than crazy stuff is happening.

And I do understand your perspective.

What gets me offline is knowing that I grew up in the 70's and 80's being spoon fed with the narrative that America is good and Russia is evil.

Then watched all through the 90's and 00's as American bombed the living shit out of brown people everywhere because "terrorists" according to the media. Learning later that the US was organizing and funding most of those terrorists.

Over the last 10 years I watched that same group, who educated me about Russia, get caught lying over and over and over as they covered for the fuckstick puppets ptetending to represent America, rather than personal interests.

Now a "terrorist" is basically anyone who disagrees with them.

I don't believe Vladimir Putin is a dumb man. I don't know what is truly in his heart...but I do know that media mob and NATO mafia are going after him with same zeal and fervor they did Donald Trump. I didn't know any mote about Trump Than I do Putin.

When I really did my own research on Trump, I realized that I liked his heart and courage even if his personality left me wanting. They lied about him and still do.

To me what is happening is the resolution of an ancient conflict that has entangled all of humanity.

The real evil is that which seeks to sew division, specifically through fostering of chronic prejudices through the indictrination of labels and terms....catchphrases....talking points.

It's why anyone who gains traction forging unity beyond the narrative container is taken out.

It gets complicated for me socially and I can get dismissive quite quickly.

It's nothing personal. I get frustrated because it looks to me like we are being led into shuning an opportunity for real advancement, because of our conditioning to those indoctrinated prejudices. I see it everywhere, currently, and it drives me 'crazy' at times.

• Official Post

To me it's very simple to figure out. Just listen to what Putin actually said and then what he's doing.

What threat was Ukraine to Russia?

Look at what the Russians are doing with the civilians and the Ukraine. At the very least they are causing millions of people to be dislocated out of their own countries. They're leveling some civilian areas.

And for what? What is their justification for this invasion?

So fuck yeah Russia is evil and they can go fuck themselves. Causing misery for millions of people who were living peaceful lives.

• good god, I hope these poor bastards are vaxxed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• good god, I hope these poor bastards are vaxxed.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And their pronouns are in order.

• External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• I would imagine that the a/c seized were covered by insurance and more than likely leased as opposed to outright ownership.

Most insurance policies exclude loss due to act of war, which is likely how this will be seen by the insurers.

First you have to have a need for these planes to fill. Drilling holes in the sky really isn't a need. My question is what do they think they are going to do with them?

No need to have a need. It denies the use of the assets to others, and so is purely punitive. Think of it as just another form of "sanction" against foreign interests.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Canadian Prepper is going all in on a big war breaking out.

Russians have remanned Cold War Era Arctic bases

External Content www.youtube.com

• When the smoky back room deals are done and the shooting stops those aircraft, like the mega yatch’s, will all go back to their original owners. That’s my bet.

Although a couple nice corporate jets may go to Hunter and the big guy.

Rode Hard, Put Away Wet

Edited once, last by Toad ().

• GeeEss

Check this out some odd shit being issued to russian ground troops.

External Content youtu.be

• interesting take, from retired Col. Douglas McGregor, on the state of things militarily in Ukraine. A counter to the MSM narrative:

External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

what a jack nut

I saw that another Russian lawmaker said that Russia should send a ballistic missile - he didn't actually say nuke - to the Nevada test range as a warning to the US and that we would not respond to it. He said that Russia was within their rights to attack the base there.

I think they specified that up tp 10,000 people could die, so that implies a nuke.

Don't think that we could not be attacked by conventional ballistic missiles if things get ugly.

• zelensky going for broke:

• And this is making waves.

Looks like they are trying hard for their war...or at least burning it in peoples minds:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne…ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

United States will deploy THOUSANDS of troops in the Northern Territory after Australia admitted war with China IS possible

• US Army servicemen will be deployed in the Northern Territory for the first time
    • They will join a rotational force of more than 200 US Marines by September
    • Comes after Australia signed historic AUKUS pact with America and Britain
    • Beijing has fumed at the new alliance, with state media warning of nukes

Thousands of American soldiers trained to use surface-to-air missile systems, High Mobility Artillery Rockets and unmanned aircraft are bound for Australia as tensions grow with China.

The rotational US Marine force of about 2200 servicemen and women will be based in the Northern Territory during the upcoming dry season from September.

It is the 11th deployment to the Top End and for the first time will include 250 US Army personnel, the Australian Defence Force announced.

The contingent is part of an ongoing US initiative in the Indo-Pacific region to prepare for a possible Chinese invasion of Taiwan in coming years.

Defence Minister Peter Dutton in September warned conflict with China 'shouldn't be discounted' and on Wednesday told the US Studies Centre Beijing may look to annex Taiwan while the world is preoccupied with Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

another source:

https://www.breitbart.com/poli…nder-with-reinforcements/

The U.S. Department of Defence confirmed the deployment Monday of thousands of reinforcements to Northern Australia against a backdrop of heightened regional tensions with China across the Indo-Pacific region.

The estimated 2,200 soldiers which includes 1000 marines – with the 11th deployment consisting of 250 U.S. army personnel – will train in the city of Darwin, the capital of Australia’s Northern Territory.

Darwin is one of the closest parts of Australia to Asia, as well as some of the world’s most popular shipping lanes, which makes it a tactical position for the U.S. forces to help maintain stability in the Indo-Pacific region.

Alongside preparing for combat, the U.S. military will be training Australian soldiers in the Australian Defence Force so they are ready to respond to situations from shooting down hostile aircraft to engaging in humanitarian assistance or disaster relief, 7 News reports.

• Official Post

This is an article about what I was speaking about earlier. About a Russian parliamentary member suggesting to Nuke the Nevada teste range.

He says that Russia could put a nuke on the nuclear test facility in Nevada and that we would not respond. And that would be a demonstration to us. Or a warning

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/ne…a-nuclear-strike-26471984

Twisted Russian MP urges Putin to fire nuclear missile at US to 'send a message'

Russian Duma member Yevgeny Alexeyevich Fyodorov has claimed America would not retaliate if Russia fired a ballistic missile at them, with casualties of roughly 10,000 predicted by the politician

A warped Russian politician has called on Vladimir Putin to launch "a ballistic missile" at the Nevada test range in America to "send a message".

The comment comes from Russian Duma member Yevgeny Alexeyevich Fyodorov, who claims that western nations are acting "on the assumption that Putin has no trump cards in his hand".

One potential "trump card," Fyodorov says, could be a nuclear strike on a Nevada test site, which he believes would not see retaliation from the US.

With sanctions still in place on Russia from western countries like the US and UK, President Vladimir Putin had warned that the sanctions were "akin to an act of war".

• Russia is asking for aid from China. The guy I saw this morning said Russia has run out of troops. I think Putin just doesn't want to call up him reserves because it's getting harder and harder to keep the truth out of Russia.

• Official Post

I've heard a few days ago that they ran out of food and we're asking for MREs from China. And yeah it sounds like they're low on troops too because they are recruiting help from syrians and Belarusians and whoever else they can I think.

I just read a report yesterday that was saying Russia only had about 10 days left or the tide was going to turn against them and Ukraine. The reasons given were that they were running out of supplies and they were taking a hell of a beating. That they don't have enough troops to lead behind in the territories they've already occupied or conquered.

I'm so glad. I hope they get so fucked over there.