Russia begins invasion of Ukraine - what now?

• Official Post

Reminds me of when that dupfuck Carter brokered a deal with North Korea. Carter declared their nuclear threat over and Clinton gave them 4 billion in aid and I believe helped them make a nuclear power plant.

Fucking fools. They don't learn.

Of course Iran is going to take whatever they can get AND still build nukes, just like North Korea. And just like North Korea, it's the fucking dipshit Dems that think they will place nice and love us if we are kind to them.

• Things are not looking good now.....I mean not that they were good to begin with....but

Just doing a quick morning read of all the different takes and spins of all that happened yesterday, especially Brandon signing off on the weapons aid package to Ukraine.

I found a lot of sobering sentiment that this is the Red Line and will cause the escalation into horrible shit.

Knowing hope is for dopes, I hope there is some path to de-escalation at the 12th hour.

It certainly seems as though there is a hardline group behind the scenes pushing for the big war.

• This article from a couple years ago speaks, in some ways, to how I feel Americans are being misled. You decide if it's ineptitude or intentional.

Either way it echoes what George Carlin succinctly stated some years ago, "They don't give a fuck about you"

The fucktards in DC just gave themselves a 21% raise in the midst of record inflation and less than a week later is sending multiple billions to a corrupt nation that could likely trigger a massive global conflict.

Meanwhile the same fucktards are hammering it into their constituents conscience that the menace in this scenario is the government that has built numerous bunkers and fallout shelters for it citizens?

Do you know where you local government funded fallout shelter is?

Most of us are sitting ducks and the psychos running the show seem intent on provocation.

It's sad.

Moscow Is Ready for a Nuclear War (As in Lots of Bunkers for the Population)

In case World War III goes down.

by Charlie Gao

According to Russia’s Ministry of Emergency Situations, in the event of a nuclear attack on Moscow, there is space in underground facilities for all of the population. While this is a very bold claim, Moscow is famous for the massive amount of bunkers it has available for Civil Defense (гражданской обороны) and the military. The average Muscovite usually has an odd story or two about how bunkers have popped up in their daily life. But what types of bunkers are there? How protected are they?

On the largest level, the bunkers in Moscow can be classified into four types: basement, metro, metro-2, and sphere. The first two types are largely used for Civil Defense. The last two are primarily used by military and government agencies.

The largest and most famous civil defense system in Russia is the Moscow Metro. The metro is specifically engineered to protect against nuclear attack, boasting not only depth but reinforcements on the tunnels and blast doors that allow for a total seal against blast pressure and fallout. These doors are usually restricted to the main stations, outlying stations may have less or no blast protection.

more at link:

https://nationalinterest.org/b…-bunkers-population-26401

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Fresh Putin...make of it what you will:

External Content twitter.com

• Ergodan is offering to hold space for talks:

External Content twitter.com

• Putin is just a KGB thug. Kind of trying to negotiate with the mafia. "What's in it for me" kind of approach? Where Mr. Z will just want them to get the fuck out of his country.

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be

Russians have always been fuck ups.

• Official Post

I keep reading about all these losses the Russians are taking. It seems like they're getting wiped out. Lol.

That would have to be the biggest humiliation ever for a major power in war. If the Ukrainians can defeat the Russians.

My concern is what Russia will do when they know they're not winning this thing.

• This explains a lot:

External Content www.youtube.com

• This is disturbing, especially after the government of Ukraine announced the WEF social credit system is being applied in Ukraine. There is lots of stuff happening beneath the fog.

Thomas Massie: This was slipped into the Russian sanctions bill on pages 19,20,21. It gives the President broad authority to sanction virtually anyone, anywhere in the world, whether they are connected to Russia or not.

KjdBBuU.jpg

https://t.me/Forecast432Hz/3800

• I keep reading about all these losses the Russians are taking. It seems like they're getting wiped out. Lol.

The Russians have probably lost a few thousand soldiers and around a thousand vehicles. However, they have 600,000 soldiers and 30,000 tanks, so it's going to take a lot more to put a dent in their capabilities.

Ukraine's best bet is to outlast the Russians, hoping they'll go bankrupt.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Official Post

The Russians have probably lost a few thousand soldiers and around a thousand vehicles. However, they have 600,000 soldiers and 30,000 tanks, so it's going to take a lot more to put a dent in their capabilities.

Ukraine's best bet is to outlast the Russians, hoping they'll go bankrupt.

To me it seems like they won't be able to supply much more. Like they don't have logistics or the intelligence to plan anything. And they have conscript troops and shitty generals.

And the number of soldiers and tanks they have doesn't mean much when you can't field them and feed them.

It sounds like they're just a pile of shit just like we thought they were.