Setember 27, 2020 article about Z tatoo.....

• TikTok user has idea for a 'Gen Z tattoo,' then teens find out it looks like a Nazi symbol

September 27, 2020

Jordan Williams, 18, recently posted a video on TikTok encouraging fellow Gen Zers to get matching tattoos as a sign of rebellion.

She stumbled across the symbol, a letter Z with a line through the center, in the comment section of another user's video. She thought the image seemed simple enough and universal enough to be a good fit, so she issued a call to action to her 2,000 followers.

"OK Gen Z listen up!" Williams captioned a video of herself staring into the camera wearing a black hoodie. "What if, now hear me out...We all got a matching tattoo. As not only a symbol of unity in our generation but also as a sign of rebellion."

The symbol, one person said, looked similar a Nazi swastika. Williams' original video was memed dozens, maybe hundreds of times over. She received death threats and even a threatening phone call from people she didn't know.

https://www.usatoday.com/story…e-nazi-symbol/3529629001/

"Z" is the symbol of Russians that support the war. You see it on their tanks, trucks, cloths. Putin's Intelegence people are not what they used to be. The old cold war guys would have never made this mistake.

• That's fucking stupid, Wayne, and you're not a jack pine cabbage.

The symbol, one person said, looked similar a Nazi swastika.

There they go with the NAZI shit again. They would fucking die if they ran across a real Nazi.

It happened on September 27, 2020, before the invasion. What I am pointing out is that

it's easy to make a case that a "Z" is a Nazi symbol, and in fact that's already happening.

There are a lot of letters in their alphabet, they could have chosen one that was

distinctively Russian. They didn't. This shows me that Putin's Intelligence people are not as capable as they were, just like their trucks and army and everything else.

You guys keep looking for some political motivation when I'm just making connections. Connecting the dots.

• Problem is wayne, you have a group out there that are in a state of being constantly offended/racist/sexist. The hand gesture for "OK" as an example. Ohh no, your not affirming a question a question asked of you. You are in fact signaling your affirmation of "WHITE POWER".

• Problem is wayne, you have a group out there that are in a state of being constantly offended/racist/sexist. The hand gesture for "OK" as an example. Ohh no, you're not affirming a question a question asked of you. You are in fact signaling your affirmation of "WHITE POWER".

Actually, I agree with you. Words mean things, but the definitions change. Hand gestures are the same. It's good to be a step ahead of all of them. This example is

way too easy. You stay out of trouble by avoiding trouble. It's a mistake on their part showing their laziness.