Ukraine took out top Russian General using geolocation

• Best I have seen:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it's worth remembering how Russia fucking embarrassed us as a nation back in 2011. Remember how Republicans scored cheap political points by refusing to back Obama's Red Line? Party over country as per usual. The Russians walked right in and told NATO to pound sand.

Hope the Luls were worth it.

But institutional power has a much longer memory than the whims of people who follows a man like Trump. I think they've baited Putin into this and he's turned out to be even more of a fool than they hoped.

Now they're returning the favor. I have no doubt that the U.S. is directly interfering in very effective ways already. Making sure Putin looks like even more of a fool than the U.S. did back in 2011. Hope ya'll enjoy those cheap lulz.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How can you derail your own fucking thread?!

Just more propaganda. At the time, it was very popular among a lot of Americans.

Things change very quickly. One minute you're on top, next you're wondering what happened.

Every thing you see in Ukraine is exactly the same tactics used in Syria with nothing

said at all. Same equipment, same army, same bombing of civilians. Same except

social media pictures real time of the killing. Pictures of people that look just like us instead of pictures of people in the Middle East we don't relate to.

Propaganda is more powerful than tanks or guns. In 1939 the rally at Madison Square Garden was not controversial, few people knew about it, the man that got beet up didn't have a clue what the rally was when he went in.

Today I am hearing people in the consulting retired military call arming Ukraine "Lend-Lease".

"The Lend-Lease Act, approved by Congress in March 1941, had given President Roosevelt virtually unlimited authority to direct material aid such as ammunition, tanks, airplanes, trucks, and food to the war effort in Europe without violating the nation's official position of neutrality."

I'm just connecting the dots and predicting where the next dot is going to be.