Passed certification

• Official Post

So this guy in the class and I were talking this morning about the moon and colonizing it. And he was saying that the moon simply compressed dust. Lol. So me and this other guy were telling me that's not true, it's basically just like earth. rock and metal.

Then he tried to backpedal a little bit and said well even rock is compressed dust.

So then later on he comes up to me and says hey I just wanted to clarify that I know that there's rocks in the moon.lol. said he doesn't want to be known as the guy that said the moon was dust.

So now I call him moon dust boy.

I got back from lunch I saw him and I poked my head in his car window and I said hey moon dust boy!

He kind of forced a smile and they said yeah let's not have that conversation again.

From Illinois by the way. He lives in Arizona now for about 5 years. But it sounds like an Illinois dude. Lol. Midwest fuck.

• From Illinois by the way.

I keep telling you people to stay away from Illinois.

I have my reasons.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• Official Post

The guy has said several things that are completely wrong.

He said he's a big fan of nuclear energy and that new reactors are completely safe and almost impossible to have a meltdown.

I told him in my lifetime there have been three nuclear disasters. Chernobyl is the worst.

He said Chernobyl is livable now. And I told Noah's not. Lol. Then I looked it up and showed him. A 35 km area around Chernobyl will be uninhabitable for 120,000 years. Lol. And then he just srugged it off

I stopped correcting them though because I don't want to be a bitch. I had to let one go. He told one of the other guys there that the Gulf of Mexico was formed by the meteor that killed all the dinosaurs. So I pretty much knew that wasn't true and I looked it up and the Gulf of Mexico was formed by the continents breaking apart.

So he says a bunch of stuff because he's interested in a lot of things but he's just wrong about everything.

• He was probably confused about the impact crater in the Yucatan peninsula..

It caused an extinction event fo sho...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicxulub_crater

• The guy has said several things that are completely wrong.

He said he's a big fan of nuclear energy and that new reactors are completely safe and almost impossible to have a meltdown.

Well, he's right about that part.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Illinois nazis

I hate Illinois nazis. | À la recherche de l'américanité

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter