All Praise the Biden Administration!

• 5F2WGe3oIYBY.jpeg

some kid in 3rd grade found out he may violate the law if he told his friends at school why he has two moms.

stupid is as stupid does. gay/lesbians whatever other kids or adults identify on whatever they think, I do believe some make a mistake, but why crap on them.

just like the stupid law in texas to stop giving children puberty blockers, some children as young as 5 can go thru puberty and the drugs were meant to stop that. I begin to grow hair on my nuts at 9, thought something was wrong with me, was embarrassed. that carried me to this day, i think hair on your nuts is gross. my mom beat me up at 11 when she caught me shaving my pubes. to this day, I dont think hair on your privates is sexy. but that is just how the world is crazy. some people think 1 thing applies to everything when it doesnt.

goes back to the question, define a woman or a man and I'll come up with a billion reasons why you are wrong. I wore earings back in the 70's when it was considered gay. I am not gay, well unless robert redfort hits on me, then I dont know. but I am straight because I can look at a man and say goddamn you are handsome and not see it as a threat to me being a man, just like I can tell a woman you are beatiful and my wife wont get mad, well because my wife is beatiful. then again it's hard to find a guy that is handsomer than me.

I am 57 and I may not shave my face, but my nuts are as smooth as ever.

• also was always called gay because I have a high pitched voice. I actually had to learn to change my voice to what would be a man's voice. imagine that, a high pitch voice makes you gay. another reason why some people are dumb. to be honest I actually used it to nail girls, told them I was gay, they thought they would make me straight. hey I was young back then and I was horny, yeah I am a pervert, but I got laid by some damn cute girls that thought they could make a gay guy straight. well it was also the 80's and I also had coke.

which brings me back to you, at which point those who you support will turn on you?

I have this thing it's not really the true story but I like my version better

they came for the baker and I didnt say anything because it wasnt me

they came for the butcher and I didnt say anything because it wasnt me

then they came for the tailor and I didnt say anything because it wasnt me

then they came for me and there was nobody left to speak for me.

that's what you will face if idiots take control, they will come for you, who is gonna speak for you. you think those you support will support you? look at florida and texas. they're getting ready to come for you.

• For the uninformed... the Florida law only restricts the curriculum. As a matter of fact it was expressly written so a teacher could mention his weekend kayaking with his husband... anyone who tells you different is uninformed or a lying agenda driven shitball.

• I'm sure simp will be apoplectic over this...

https://www.foxnews.com/politi…s-near-total-abortion-ban

Oklahoma House passes near-total abortion ban

It follows a trend of Republican states passing restrictive abortion laws

The Oklahoma House passed a near-total abortion ban on Tuesday – the only exception being to save the life of the mother – with overwhelming support in the chamber.

The bill, which passed 70-14, now goes to Republican Gov. Kevin Stitt’s desk. He has said he will support any anti-abortion legislation.

If signed into law, it would make performing an abortion a felony, publishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine.

Republican state Rep. Jim Olsen, who sponsored the bill, said the penalties would be for the doctor, not the woman.

Make sure you read that right simp... the Dr is fined, not the woman. wouldnt want you to spread misinformation.

• Abortions shouldn't be necessary with all the different birth control methods that are not only widely available but also very effective.

• just like the stupid law in texas to stop giving children puberty blockers, some children as young as 5 can go thru puberty and the drugs were meant to stop that.

Also for the uninformed, the law is that puberty blockers / hormone blockers cannot be given to children for the purpose of gender - reassignment. The kids who need the puberty blockers for the reason you state is not illegal.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• ok gr

Abortions shouldn't be necessary with all the different birth control methods that are not only widely available but also very effective.

let me ask you a question, did you always had a condom when you screwed a girl? did you ever think that condoms are not 100% effective. only sure way to not have childrend is not not have sex. did you ever follow that rule, even if you went 1/2 way and pulled out you still could get that girl pregnant. so you blame the girl but you go back to your Friends and tell them I just nailed her. me, i had a vasectomy at 32, because I couldnt support another kid, that's what ended my first marriage. I dont regret it. I had 4 beautiful kids, but I could not afford another one.

it isnt about women getting pregnant it's about men taking responsibilities, have you taken that step?

Edited once, last by semperac: edit, just to make a point, my 4th kid was when we got drunk and my oldest thought her birth control pills were candy, he bit around the pack, never broke the seal. she called and asked for a refilll, the doctor denied it because she was already due for an exam in 3 weeks. 2 weeks without birth control and lots of beer. and i couldnt be any happier with my laterst one. ().

• yes blame the doctor not the women or the guy who got her pregnant. we men get a pass on abortions, it isnt right, we blame the woman or the doctor but withouth men there wouldnt be abortions. so yes, we are blameless

• as an example of pro abortion, lets talk about Mississippi. they try to ban abortions because they're pro life. but Mississippi has the highest children mortality rate of any state. so they are they pro life not really they are pro birth, because after you are born in Mississippi you are fucked.

once you are born you are fucked. is that pro life? highest mortality rate in children in any state. that's fuck it, stupid way of thinking...

• if we men would take responsibilities, there wouldnt be any abortions, but sure blame anybody but you.

I'm 59, I'm done having kids and I've spent 35 of those years married and another two years in a commited relationship.

When I wasn't married/commited I always asked if my partner was using birth control, if not, I wore a condom unless she was really close to either having her period or just having had it.

Responsibility is a two way street. It is up to both people to ensure there are no unwanted babies. That said, it's in the woman's best interest to be on birth control if she is sexually active and doesn't want kids.

Please quote the part where I've blamed someone. I'll wait patiently.

• as an example of pro abortion, lets talk about Mississippi. they try to ban abortions because they're pro life. but Mississippi has the highest children mortality rate of any state. so they are they pro life not really they are pro birth, because after you are born in Mississippi you are fucked.

once you are born you are fucked. is that pro life? highest mortality rate in children in any state. that's fuck it, stupid way of thinking...

What does the child mortality rate have to do with abortion? Please, enlighten me.

What I'm getting from this post is that you are ok with abortion because in at least Mississippi they stand a better than average chance of dying young? Dude, none of us are making it out of here alive but that doesn't make it ok to kill each other.

• What does the child mortality rate have to do with abortion? Please, enlighten me.

What I'm getting from this post is that you are ok with abortion because in at least Mississippi they stand a better than average chance of dying young? Dude, none of us are making it out of here alive but that doesn't make it ok to kill each other.

so cool in missisipi if you die young it means less suffering as long as your are born. what's the fucking difference, after all we are all gonna die. stupid, if you are pro life then you make sure children that are born are not gone to die. that's the fucking difference. children are our future, but sure let them be born and who cares if they die or not. dumbest thinking ever.