All Praise the Biden Administration!

• ok groomer

yes I have 3 grand kids , you are sick if you think I would ever think I would never protect them like I did with my kids. you are dumb as fuck. I thought my kids to fight and how to protect themselves, my daughter did the same thing. my daughter when she was 17 knocked me out because I told her she hit like a girl. she didnt hit like a a girl, my oldest grand kid, once hit me when she was 10, i called time out. damn I almost cried like a little girl.. damn little shit, can hit better than a man. you dont know what you are talking about.

• snipped for white knighting

Men do not get a pass... unless you are of the protected race. You father a child you will be held financially responsible. As a mater of fact you can be held responsible for your wife's infidelity.

https://nypost.com/2017/07/23/…ort-for-kid-who-isnt-his/

Man ordered to pay $65K in child support for kid who isn’t his

So you can stop with white knighting simp.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• Official Post

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't listen to John Stewart start on that for even 10 seconds. Especially seeing his smile as the audience goers nuts. What a bunch of morons.

I heard this on the radio, I think a week or two ago, and John Stewart was getting panned for it by the lefties.

• I'm simpertastic...

You are the only one saying "who cares if they die or not".

Abortion doesn't give them ANY chance for a life, good or bad but you seem to be ok with that.

There is no way to ensure that children who are born don't die. Accidents and diseases like cancer are unfortunate, but are still a fact of life.

Being pro-life means that I believe the unborn should still get their chance at life, their chance to love and be loved, their chance to change the world, their chance to be somebody, their chance to have a family and be happy.

Being pro-abortion means you don't give a damn if they have their shot at life or not.

• From your article.

Texas’ family code, chapter 161, states that even if one is not the biological father, they still owe support payments that accrued before the paternity test proved otherwise. In Cornejo’s case, that amounts to some $65,000.
    Texas’ family code, chapter 161, states that even if one is not the biological father, they still owe support payments that accrued before the paternity test proved otherwise. In Cornejo’s case, that amounts to some $65,000.

As Dr Barry Sroloff would say, "that's some fucked up shit".

• External Content youtu.be

The group that wants to win will always beat the group that wants to be left alone.

• All I got out of Simp's posts is that he believes being born in Mississippi is a fate worse than death.

Which is very interesting since it implies he thinks he can decide certain people are such untermenschen that they need not be born at all. Very Himmler-esque.

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• some of you guy's think that you have arms a

you dont know my life. being pro life should be being pro life, take any southern state full red conservatives, pro life but they have the highest child mortality rate in the country. because they refused to provide children with health care. they arent pro life, they are pro birth after that you are screwed. oh you claim well parents should take care of their children, but do you really believe that? if you are pro life, then adopt or foster a child, we have millions of children in the foster care system. they should be given a chance at life. but you cry, abortion is wrong and vote against giving children health insurance. you know why my first marriage ended? I got a vasectomy, at 31, because I couldnt afford another kid and my wife wanted another one. have a vasectomy tie or tie your tubes, there's plenty of children who would love to have a parent. but you wont do that. because you love to point fingers and say, you are wrong and I am right.

here's video for you so you can smile and point fingers.

External Content www.youtube.com